PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate RC-Party business Tracks

RCPMini-z
2003.05.20, 01:50 PM
Yes, I know there is alot of cars and only 6 on the track can be run at one time but you don't become successful by only being available for one party at one given time. We also put in half crystals at some events that give us a total of 12 cars with some minor frequency overlap. Our parties and events are very popular with the guests. We usually make a mini-z owner out of many who attend.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Edit

I edited your business proposal out of your original Post.
As nice as it sounds, please bear in mind that the Mini-Zracer.com Forums are not to be used for promoting business ventures of any type.

Our Forums are for the Mini-Z enthusiasts, they are not generally business orientated with the exception of the Mini-ZRacer.com Shop and other paying advertisers via the banners at the top of the pages.

Should you wish to advertise your new business venture on the Mini-ZRacer.com Forums, please mail: mini-z@mini-zracer.com for further information

I do apologize for hijacking your Thread, but the sooner we resolve these kinds of "issues", the better.

Thanks

Mondo

Mondo
2003.05.20, 03:28 PM
I have to admit, your Overland track is awesome, a little too small for my liking, but a nice concept anyway.
I do apologize for deleting your other Post, but I had a problem with the attachment, which I'm sure you will understand.

RCPMini-z
2003.05.20, 06:07 PM
Kyosho requested a track to fit on a 9 ft by 19 ft platform. A bigger track would be nice. We do make these tracks much bigger if used in a Hobby Store or Showroom. We will have some pics of these tracks shortly.

Zmiester
2003.06.13, 05:46 PM
where do you get the mini z racer and F1 track you have in the photograph? It looks like it would be the perfect surface to race on.

RCPMini-z
2003.06.13, 06:15 PM
I have a factory overseas that make me these mats that I use for my rental business. The mats I found in the US are not the best quality and do not hold up like the custom mats I have made. I currently have tracks similar to this one in production and will be sold in the US hopefully by late August. These tracks have a unique surface and side border. I am currently working with a few large distributors to market this track. I am making a large amount of tracks to keep the price attractive to the general public. I will keep the forum members updated when they are available.

Zmiester
2003.07.13, 12:35 PM
Are the tracks available yet?

mini-z racing
2003.07.14, 05:22 PM
do you own all of those??

RCPMini-z
2003.07.15, 01:52 PM
Yes, I own all of these cars and a few more RTR's that didn't make the photo. I have a custom Mini-z racing trailer that I keep all the cars and spare parts stored. I also have room in the trailer for some of my small mini-z tracks. I have brought the racing trailor and some of the cars to the local g2g in southern California. You can ask some of the forum members like NML, Blind and akura2 about the mini-z racing trailer. I build custom tracks for Kyosho and a few other manufacturers to use at events, shows and racing series in many cities in the US. In return for supplying the track, some manufacturers pay me with their products. I usually use these cars for my track manufacturing business, rental business and some I will give away to local schools and charities. It works out better some times to get product because I can receive a lot of product and it only costs the manufacturer less than half the cost to make it.:)