PDA

View Full Version : just got a overland

toxic95
2003.08.01, 01:12 AM
hey i just got a overland toyota land cruiser.
i also just signed up to this forum there are a lot of great looking overlands on here
can someone help me out and tell me how to raise the body and install the monster tires
i have some tires from a tamiya 1/32 Scale Wild Mini 4WD Series
whould these work ? and how do i install them
pics whould be helpful
thanks for the help
toxic

arch2b
2003.08.01, 05:33 AM
do a search on monster tires....or read through the monster tire guide thread....;) . it's already out there....

Tunafishr
2003.08.02, 02:27 PM
I just got a set of spiked tires from NML and they are great !! Try them , you will like ..Heres a pic

Tunafishr
2003.08.02, 02:28 PM
Narrow & wide spiked tires (of ebay)

Yugo DSC Maxxer
2003.08.02, 04:00 PM
Whats up with the white?
Curb rash? :D Looks like my mum's car.
Hey I'm in San Diego too!
If only I had an OverLand....Can I have yours?
I'm serious. Pllllleeeaaassseee?

Tunafishr
2003.08.02, 04:52 PM
I was messing around,trying to highlight the letters on the tires with a wax pencil..didnt turn out so good..
Oh yeah..Get your own :rolleyes:

ultrawide
2003.08.02, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Tunafishr
I just got a set of spiked tires from NML and they are great !! Try them , you will like ..Heres a pic

OMG - I like that damn car... And it have Up guards mounted!!!
I realy must be sick again! :rolleyes:

BLiND
2003.08.04, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Tunafishr

hey you never showed me a pic with those upguards installed, those look pretty good!

whats the thing on the front of the cab? police lights? heh

Tunafishr
2003.08.04, 09:00 AM
Yup , those are police lights,I was bored,So I put a set of police lights on ,I dont care much for them ,Kinda ugly...I looking for a set of lights to go in there place!! The upguard are kinda ugly too ,just buying time until I get my roof rack .:p