PDA

View Full Version : My MZW gallery

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.08.07, 03:08 PM
soon to have one here, at mzr.com

http://minizworld.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuo06&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

arch2b
2003.08.07, 03:24 PM
very nice pictures....i flip through them often;)

curious...what guage monster wire do you use? i would like to replace my motor wires which break fequently. where do you find such small tabs as well? the smallest rs has are like 22ga which are huge comparatively. if you don't want to disclose such info for whatever reason....please email me.

*edit* doh, i already answered the first question....you've listed it already;)

PAULANGELO
2003.08.07, 03:26 PM
Nice, When I get my OL, Hopeing to hook up with those spike tires! Sometime in September I hope.

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.08.07, 04:16 PM
Thanks, guys. Paulangelo, I haven't had the chance to edit it, but I am no longer offering the FUZION upgrade for the OL. Time won't allow.

I only focus on the motors now, which is what I do best. Let me know when you want to send back that motor, and I will hook you up. You're the last person to get the extended/transferred warranty on my motors.

I do sell the motor wires by them selves for $3.50 shipped. It will last you for a while, at the same time, offering the least resistance.

PAULANGELO
2003.08.07, 04:53 PM
Are you also not putting the spiked tires out on Eb@y? I could send the PCB to MysterE and use the motor I just got (upgraded of course) and piece a FUZION together. Just like I peiced 2 of my 5 Z's together :D . I guess that is half of the fun of it for me. anyway, tonight is my first for the NML motor at the track and I am hoping my 2x6 is enough for it!.

Tunafishr
2003.08.08, 02:07 AM
are you selling the super sonic motors ?

Tunafishr
2003.08.08, 02:14 AM
Answered my own question.. heh ..I might order one this weekend..by the way, those spiked tires i got from you through EBAY , work killer ,awesome on the carpet..

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.08.08, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Tunafishr
are you selling the super sonic motors ?

yes i do.

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.08.08, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Tunafishr
Answered my own question.. heh ..I might order one this weekend..by the way, those spiked tires i got from you through EBAY , work killer ,awesome on the carpet..

Glad you like it. Let me know if you need more. I use those for offroading. They are awesome.

ridealot100
2004.02.07, 08:16 PM
OMG I LOVE THE SPIKE TIRES FOR CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the spike tires aare the greatest for carpet. there is no sliding or tire spining and they look freakin awsome.

im one happy ol er

rckid1
2004.03.01, 04:28 PM
swwet pic

bashtothemax2
2005.06.21, 04:39 PM
hey nolimit what is the fusion upgrade