PDA

View Full Version : My Mini-Z Collection

efsee
2003.09.13, 05:06 PM
Here's a pic of my Mini-Z Collection so far...

I Just added a new 2002 Corvette but it didn't make it into the picture. I hope to see some new bodies soon for the MR-02. Can't wait to see what Kyosho comes up with.

Mini-Z CRT Collection (http://mini-zracer.com/gallery/Miniz/Mini_Z_Collection)

Yugo DSC Maxxer
2003.09.13, 08:34 PM
Nice Z's dude!

t00l
2003.09.13, 10:06 PM
holy hell, they are all yours?

nice !!!!!!

Zephyranthes
2003.09.13, 11:59 PM
Holy crap that's over 1000 bucks on Z's. Share the wealth man.

Yugo DSC Maxxer
2003.09.14, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Zephyranthes
Holy crap that's over 1000 bucks on Z's. Share the wealth man.
Yeah!:D

efsee
2003.09.14, 01:26 AM
Hey! Some people like to collect those expensive metal scale cars just for show, I rather collect Mini-Z's, which I can enjoy customizing and putting to use as well. I guess you of all people can understand and can appreciate my collection...Thanks.

Inferno motors
2003.11.29, 08:40 AM
Very good collection!I liked the modenas and the black AMG with the purple wheels.its a pity that you dont have any of these cars withought racing decals.

efsee
2003.11.29, 07:05 PM
Thanks Inferno motors.

You are right. Now that you mentioned it, I hadn't realized that the only car I have without racing decals is the Enzo Ferrari. Well, was, now I have a yellow Enzo and an MR-S which I still haven't gotten to decal. I guess I just like personalizing my cars...

ChiefGreenLeaf
2004.06.11, 03:10 AM
Nice collection!!I to have the personalizing bug,its half the fun.Great work.

Skurge
2004.11.04, 10:52 AM
Nice collection man!

good choices in cars!

TNB
2004.11.04, 11:58 AM
Hey! Some people like to collect those expensive metal scale cars just for show, I rather collect Mini-Z's, which I can enjoy customizing and putting to use as well. I guess you of all people can understand and can appreciate my collection...Thanks.
Same here.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.04, 01:17 PM
I started with die cast models years ago so I have a collection of those myself, but once I discovered the Z I didn't buy another die cast model... with the exception of presents, I have the FC and the R32 Die Cast models from Initial D :D

Very nice collection :)

HammerZ
2004.11.04, 01:25 PM
So you have some of those Jada toys ones too. I have those two myself. I think the figures are nice, but the cars lack some on the details. small stuff like the "Red Suns" logo sits low and minor stuff like that. I thought of making small bumper stickers that read "My Other Initial D Cars Are From Kyosho" to go on the back j/k.

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.04, 01:36 PM
So you have some of those Jada toys ones too. I have those two myself. I think the figures are nice, but the cars lack some on the details. small stuff like the "Red Suns" logo sits low and minor stuff like that. I thought of making small bumper stickers that read "My Other Initial D Cars Are From Kyosho" to go on the back j/k.
They are lacking a bit of detail, but for the scale they are it's pretty good. It's hard to find scaled models of that size or larger with a lot of detail without paying through the nose... One of the models was a DIY jobbie, which took about 30 seconds to build... I don't know why they said that it was a model kit, but whatever.

G-Class
2004.11.04, 04:40 PM
I like the black Mercedes Warsteiner on the bottom left. :D It's a shame they don't sell them any more. I wish I had that many Z's. ;)

Twenty-Se7en
2004.11.04, 06:01 PM
Personally I love the AMG Mercedes... It handles amazing for a MR-01 and it has a wide wheelbase. It looks slick as hell... but I find that the parts broke off mine really really easily!!