Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Flip Side (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Qualifications and Final (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37285)

johndo 2011.11.15 05:44 PM

Qualifications and Final
 
i have created 2 profiles for qualifications and 1 for final. When all qualifications ends how do i check the races results in order to get the top 10 for the a final and all others to b final?

is there a way?Like Myrcm.

pinwc4 2011.11.16 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndo (Post 424136)
i have created 2 profiles for qualifications and 1 for final. When all qualifications ends how do i check the races results in order to get the top 10 for the a final and all others to b final?

is there a way?Like Myrcm.

Sadly, no there is currently no way. I keep hoping to get it done soon but have not completed those features. Might be time for me to hire a programmer again to help get this done.

johndo 2011.11.16 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinwc4 (Post 424173)
Sadly, no there is currently no way. I keep hoping to get it done soon but have not completed those features. Might be time for me to hire a programmer again to help get this done.

:( Otherway is an excellent program.
Due you know any other program that do it?

pinwc4 2011.11.18 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndo (Post 424174)
:( Otherway is an excellent program.
Due you know any other program that do it?

There are quite a few programs out there that can, but I am not really familiar with them so I can not recommend any particular one.

Also if you are using Robitronic hardware that may limit what you can use. I think very few programs support that hardware but could be wrong.

saddad 2011.11.18 12:47 PM

if youre using robitronics timing system then you can use zround (our current set up) will sort heats & finals as well as championship standings (pretty much the standard software in the uk) its free to use

johndo 2011.11.25 06:08 AM

Thank you very much for the replies. I am using Kyosho IC Tag.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 Mini-ZRacer.com