Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   RCP Support Forum (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   We go our RCP track :) (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17641)

Roger 2005.03.20 06:40 PM

We go our RCP track :)

Whats up everybody. We'll my daughter and I just got our RCP track and we are having a blast. I bought 2 wide L's and it barely fits in our garage. I'll will take some pictures of our track and post them later on tonight. Woohoo !!!!!

arch2b 2005.03.20 06:46 PM

congrats! :D i know having a personal track really made it much more fun

lfisminiz 2005.03.20 07:51 PM

The best money i spent on the mini-zs. Congrats.

noez 2005.03.20 08:17 PM

I Love you roger

TNB 2005.03.20 08:40 PM

Now, now. None of that on the forum. ;)

Roger 2005.03.21 03:06 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I've purchased alot of r/c items during my time ( cars, radios, batteries, .12,.21 engines, etc. ). But, this is the BEST thing I ever bought for the money; a RCP track. It took us awaile to get it going, but when we were done building the track, it was time for some fun. Here are a few pics of the track along with Big_L's barbie killa on the track. Enjoy.

noez 2005.03.21 06:43 AM

Oops,sorry TNB ;)

TNB 2005.03.21 11:25 AM

Roger,
I see you had a helper too and she probably did a better job at helping than my two furry helpers--one of mine was more play than anything else, diffing around in the bags, laying on the tiles, etc.

Roger 2005.03.21 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNB
Roger,
I see you had a helper too and she probably did a better job at helping than my two furry helpers--one of mine was more play than anything else, diffing around in the bags, laying on the tiles, etc.

TNB: She did alot of the tiles surprizingly :) She should be receiving her fast and furious S2000 hot pink mini-z very soon, so she can dice it with the others :D .

fraz 2005.03.21 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger
TNB: She did alot of the tiles surprizingly :) She should be receiving her fast and furious S2000 hot pink mini-z very soon, so she can dice it with the others :D .

See I told you pink was the best color for Mini-Z:p So when are you going to start holding events in your garage?;)

byebye 2005.03.21 01:03 PM

It's cool to see the kids get involved. My son loves driving and the detail of the cars. Nice pink MCL?

Roger 2005.03.21 02:22 PM

Fraz: Wuz Uppppp !!! I don't think I can accomodate more than 6 racers. Mainly, the track will be used for tuning and testing :)

ByeBye ( the Master ): hehehe. Yups, thats a hot pink Mclaren F1 owned by Big_L :)

byebye 2005.03.21 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger

ByeBye ( the Master? ): hehehe. Yups, thats a hot pink Mclaren F1 owned by Big_L :)

I photoshopped an MCL to Pink for the wife. I have a white body that's waiting on a paint scheme. I think I found one though.

Is your track slick side up? Have fun setting up on that side. It can be challenging at times but it's worth it and you will begin to see the race grove after a few hundred laps!

-Byebye

TNB 2005.03.21 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraz
See I told you pink was the best color for Mini-Z:p So when are you going to start holding events in your garage?;)

But Fraz, your Zs aren't just pink, they are flaming pink. :p

Roger 2005.03.21 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNB
But Fraz, your Zs aren't just pink, they are flaming pink. :p

Thats right Frazier. TNB is right. Whats up wit dat ? At the track, the car is flaaaaming pink :p