Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Mini-ZRacer website slowdown? (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14245)

arch2b 2004.07.05 10:32 AM

Mini-ZRacer website slowdown?

I'm sure i'm not the only one to notice this forum has periodic fits of slowness, to the point of not available lately.... i can assure you that the issue is a concern being addressed and in this it would be a great help if you could participate by doing th following;

post here listing the apporximate time, date, details etc and any problems you may be experiencing such as super lag times in posting, pages being displayed etc, etc. ALSO, it would be just as helpful if you can post here with the same information for times when it seems to be moving quickly or like it's old self. we all want the forum to move smoothly and quickly and your help would be appreciated :D

thanks,
on behalf of mini-z...

davkin 2004.07.05 10:41 AM

Seems like every morning it has this problem, but I usually have no problems in the evening, except sometimes when I post. When I hit the submit button it takes forever to post the message, in fact sometimes it gives up and gives me a page not found deal. So I always copy my message to the clip board just in case that happens.

David

RCMotorsport 2004.07.05 11:20 AM

Slowness

For the last week june 25th 2004 to july 4th 2004 it has been very slow laggy and at times unable to load (Still Dail up here)it was so bad yesterday I checked the other sites of miniz and the problem was on those sites no working forums and the sites them self's was very slow, seems to only be a problem in the morning for me 6am to 7:30 am, pac time when I come home at lunch 1pm is seems fine and then later in the eve it seems even better.

RCMotorsport
A West Coast Member

Ninja 2004.07.05 12:06 PM

I think the problem is the server update times, we have this problem at work on our network as well. May not be the cause of the problem but it helps to set it at a time when less people are using the services of the server.

TNB 2004.07.05 01:10 PM

Since I use a cable modem on one of the upper tiers, I've noticed that the MZR site has slowed down drastically since I can usually bring most sites up very quickly. One of the other MZR members also mentioned to me that he was having problems with the MZR site. I'm just glad that I'm not one of the members with dial-up.

cam2 2004.07.05 09:05 PM

load times are slow during the day but seem fine after 6pm.

pHREDD 2004.07.06 12:40 PM

I couldnt get it to load this morning at 8:00 am EST and it took trying off and on untill lunch time to get it to load. Right now its super fast. I have noticed it is very slow in the mornings. (were on a T1 line at work)

Ninja 2004.07.06 03:11 PM

I had the same problem at my house this morning pHREDD around the same time. So I decided to work on my first custom body (check out the custom bodies forum for info) like you said it is zooming now! :eek:

Z-as in Zorglup 2004.07.06 04:02 PM

Heyy !!
Same here !!

Z-as in Zorglup 2004.07.07 10:14 AM

Heyy !!
Seems much faster today !! :) (all day!!)

pHREDD 2004.07.07 12:11 PM

It was even worse for me this morning. It untill 10am for the site to even load.

HammerZ 2004.10.02 04:21 AM

I was not sure where to put this. I posted a new thread in off topic and was struck with the multi-post bug. I tried to delete the extras but the delete is gone. I just edited them instead. I don't know if that was intentional or just a goof. Having the delete is nice in some cases.

mod_o_matic 2004.12.20 09:15 PM

Right now,,its aprox: 10:15 PM Toronto time on Dec 20 04...at around 6 it was down :(..and sadly, i am one of the people on dail-up..soon to get my DSL :D

46u 2005.01.07 04:01 PM

It is a great site but you are right it does slow way down often and some times does not work at all. I have just about given up trying to email the shop as I now for 3 weeks have been trying to ask them a question about there alloy knuckles! Is there 1 and 2 degree camber or caster? Does any one know, as I am tired of taking time sending emails that are not retuned? I have spent around $350 with them in the last couple of months but they will not return my emails with my questions. I use the email address in the shop but nothing. Does any one else have problems with getting replies? :D

ruknd@aol.com 2005.01.07 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46u
It is a great site but you are right it does slow way down often and some times does not work at all. I have just about given up trying to email the shop as I now for 3 weeks have been trying to ask them a question about there alloy knuckles! Is there 1 and 2 degree camber or caster? Does any one know, as I am tired of taking time sending emails that are not retuned? I have spent around $350 with them in the last couple of months but they will not return my emails with my questions. I use the email address in the shop but nothing. Does any one else have problems with getting replies? :D

yeah...of late...theyre good people and i am sure its the holiday rush...