Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   iWAVER (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   iWaver Lineup (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25984)

arch2b 2007.08.25 10:28 AM

iWaver Lineup

fangel,
could you please post the iWaver lineup of releases? This is for a temporary listing while you and i work on a more comprehensive database. :)

fangel 2007.08.26 10:24 PM

Iwaver lineup

Iwaver lineup

Initial Stage:
  • iwaver 00
    - Non-upgradeable out of the box racer with interchangeable body with other iwaver of this era
  • iwaver 01
    - Similar to MR-01, with upgrade ability and interchangeable body with other iwaver of this era
  • iwaver 02
    - Similar to MR-02, with upgrade ability and interchangeable body with other iwaver of this era
  • iwaver 04
    - Similar to Monster, with upgrade ability and soft plastic body for weight saving.

Prototype testing phase:
  • iwaver 02 (prototype)
    - Brand new design, a prototype phase that was never intended to launch due to redevelopment.

Brand relaunch:
  • iwaver 01
    - The AM younger brother of 02M, Similar in design and performance yet cheaper in price. Radically new design chassis allowing limitless upgrade ability.
  • iwaver 02M
    - The completed version of the earlier prototype, an truly innovative product, The first FM system RTR set available on the market, with true off the shelf servo upgrade ability. Radically new design chassis allowing limitless upgrade ability.
  • iwaver 03 (AWD Buggy)
    - The first 1/24 scale AWD Buggy on the market, iit will feature brand new AWD system that delivers power to all for wheels and it will run on the AM system.
  • iwaver 05 (AWD Monster)
    - The first 1/24 scale AWD Monster truck on the market, it will feature brand new AWD system that delivers power to all for wheels and it will runs on the AM system.

More product coming soon.

herman 2007.08.28 01:48 AM

how about pics that would show what each variant looks like? :D

fangel 2007.08.28 03:49 AM

Hi Herman,

I would be posting photo of some of the chassis. There are a few that has been discontinue for ages and could not be photographed. Other might be unreleased model that are in the pipe line.

marc 2007.08.29 09:07 PM

I could post pic's of my two 02M's if you'd like. Both in stock mode, and in full options mode as well as photo's of the transmitters.

fangel 2007.08.29 09:52 PM

I do have some official photo at hand, but I'm not quite sure how arch2b would like the list, all official photo or with member photo as well?

arch2b 2007.08.29 09:57 PM

lets keep the images in this forum limited to fangel. marc, please feel free to post images in the public forum for iwaver :p this forum is for fangels response to questions, comments, etc. :)

leonen 2007.08.30 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fangel
Iwaver lineup

Brand relaunch:[list][*]iwaver 01
- The AM younger brother of 02M, Similar in design and performance yet cheaper in price. Radically new design chassis allowing limitless upgrade ability.

Fangel, can you expand on this one??? Is this for sale now?

fangel 2007.08.30 10:05 PM

Leonen,

I'm sorry to inform you that this product is not yet available, but will be releasing within 2007. I'm not quite sure what information you are looking for, could you provide some information for me? So I could answer them the best I could?

icelock 2007.11.15 07:22 PM

Hi. Is Iwaver 02M currently out of stock at Toyeast? If so when would this be available? When would the stock/upgrade parts for Iwaver 05 be available? Thanks.

fangel 2007.11.15 08:21 PM

icelock,
iwaver is currently out of stock and will be restocking @ early 2008.
The new iwaver 02M that is coming would be with the new electronics and fixes.

The hop-up parts for iwaver 05 will be coming, everything is in the developing and manufacturing process, we should be releasing it in phases.

icelock 2007.11.25 07:46 AM

hi fangel, i'm very excited with iwaver 05. i ordered it 7 days ago (nov. 18). i checked the status and its still not yet shipped. is there any problems with the current stocks?
thanks.

fangel 2007.11.25 07:51 PM

icelock,
Could I get your order number?
So I could confirm what had happen to your order?
Please PM me the ID.

saulo cunha 2007.12.04 03:03 PM

Iwaver problem

Fangel
I bought a Iwaver 2 and is happening a problem.
When I am I set in motion the radio to give reverse speed, it I fail,
with this to also walk pra front constraint. E many times alone the
servant functions, and the speed foward not. It knows what it can be?
And still the model that I bought, I do not see in the website of
iwaver, I exist some possibility of being counterfeited? control the
photo later!

Thanks

P.S sorry my english, I'm brasilian!

fangel 2007.12.04 08:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
saulo cunha,

I don't understand your post completely, but you said you bought a iwaver 02 and you can not go forward? or is the control reverse? If it is reverse you could set it back to normal in the transmitter. Read the instruction manual for step by step instruction.

You did say something about the car not the same as the one you see in www.iwaver.com is this correct?
I have attached a picture of iwaver 02 prototype, you could see if this is the one you got.