Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mini-Z Marketplace (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Free Windows XP Computer (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34383)

arch2b 2010.05.12 11:44 AM

Free Windows XP Computer

1. arch2b
2. Germantown, Maryland
3. e-mail or thru forum or PM.
4. HP Desktop Computer tower running Windows XP
5. Free

I have a family member that has (2) HP desktop computers that are running Windows XP that they wish to get rid of. this could be an opportunity to pick up a dedicated track timing system computer.
these are free however they are for pickup/drop off only. I will not mail these due to weight and size.

I do not have specifics on each computer so I would assume they would be suitable for timing system use only, not something for personal use.

arch2b 2010.05.16 04:22 PM

xp home edition computer is spoken for.

i have 1 remaining vista home premium computer for free to any local.

arch2b 2010.05.18 01:15 PM

both computers are spoken for and pick up scheduled :) enjoy. please don't contact me for technical support, you might end up speaking to a 5 year old:p

arch2b 2010.07.28 08:35 PM

i have 2 Dell WinXP Pro computers free for the taking. there is a catch however, these seem to have dead motherboards which is very common for the model type. i have not verified this as i just don't have time to deal with them anymore.

Dell Optiplex SX270
service tag: GWMYP31
winxp pro

Dell Optiplex SX280
service tag: H2LL961
winxp pro

first person that wants to tinker with them can have them. local pick up or drop off only. i can make arrangements for a dc area racer.

arch2b 2011.02.20 10:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ok, here again to offer a very special item. i now have a dell latitude d610 winxp pro laptop with docking station and power adapter available. i just upgraded to a new laptop thus bumping my previous to my little brother now in college. he gave me back the previous laptop i gave him the last time i upgraded so i now have the oldest laptop of the bunch to unload. i have been using this latitude for a lap timer at my home so i've confirmed it runs kyosho, core, and flipside.

this laptop also includes all original backup media. i personally like this laptop as it's a turn over piece from an office so it has the docking station which i prefer to connect things to than the actual laptop. the service tag is: DWX7T91

as before, this is free for local pickup or delivery can be arranged if shipping is paid for.

please contact me if you need this for a club, etc. i don't want anyone taking advantage of this offer for personal use. i'm only giving these computers away in order to contribute to the racing locally and or regionally and support club growth. i am not supporting someone's attempt to get a fee computer to ebay. if i find this happens, you will receive no mercy from my shaming and retribution.

mleemor60 2011.02.20 10:51 AM

I'll take it.

arch2b 2011.02.20 02:43 PM

done deal. you can pick it up at the capitol challenge.

arch2b 2011.10.09 11:00 AM

1. arch2b
2. Germantown, Maryland
3. e-mail or thru forum or PM.
4. Dell Desktop Computer running Windows XP
5. Free

once again i have another deal to offer. i have one computer running winxp pro that i will give away for free. i've used this myself for lap timer.

Dell Optiplex SX270
service tag: C45TF51
winxp pro

i will not ship this unless shipping is paid for up front due to weight.