Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Custom Bodies (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lancer? (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2962)

ARNIE 2002.05.30 09:16 PM

Lancer?

It is not custom but i was wondering if anyone here has seen the Tommy Makinen edition Lancer Evolution before, i have one but it is not on the Kyosho homepage. are there any other models that are not on the homepage??

wrcracer 2002.05.30 10:45 PM

theres plenty that arent on the homepage. yea the tommi makinen evo is a kyosho body, as is the makinen WRC evo. and the mach 5 speedracer car, and...... you get the picture.;) i bet mini-z can list em all (hint hint) btw, mini-z, when do you think the autoscale WRC lancer evos will be out?

Russ 2002.05.31 08:45 AM

I bet you're looking at www.kyosho.com the USA webpage. That is against the rules!!! They hardly update that page. Try www.kyosho.co.jp and translate it with http://babelfish.altavista.com

The lancer body isn't supposed to be available in the US anyways, or at least the non-rally body isn't supposed to be available. The rally body might, dunno about that...

:)

Isamu29 2002.06.01 12:36 AM

WHERE DID U GET LANCER?

I WANT A LANCER TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DAMNIT I CANT FIND THE AUTOSCALE ANYWHERE*JUMPS UP AND DOWN!!!*
heh newaz does anyone know who has a huge selection of bodies for sale in autoscale or just the unpainted kyosho bodies? I know the new GT-R 34 comes unpainted and I will be replacing my smashed body of gtr goodness soon but I really want a lancer body..... hehehe Thanks.

Isamu29:D :D :D

ARNIE 2002.06.01 08:01 PM

yeah i got mine from a hooby shop in melbourne "hobby place" and they import them from japan i think, not sure though, but get this. the price was dropped from $330 to $300 when i brought mine, so it cost me $300. then when i went there 5 days latter they had some pussy super special and they were selling them for $250, that extra $50 could have come in handy. i was so pissed off. but i think it is worth $300 anyway.

and also everyone in my house thinks i payed $300 for a kids toy. they dont understand. and when i went to buy new tires for it they were like "what the hell are you doing, spending money on a toy for a 4 year old". gee it is anoying, anyways......

seeya

mini-z 2002.06.01 08:07 PM

Quote:

The lancer body isn't supposed to be available in the US anyways, or at least the non-rally body isn't supposed to be available. The rally body might, dunno about that...
We just got the Makinen Lancer and Burns Impreza in today if anyone wants one!

Isamu29 2002.06.02 01:44 AM

Hmmm do you have any pics of it yet?

Are they ready set or put together yourself?:confused:

Ohh please tell me when the NSX body and the other comes in heh!!!! Sorry for posting so much...... didnt mean to piss anyone off...... I found the lancer 6 body for 12.00 outside of states... from the place I ordered my first mini-z from in hong kong..... Dont worry I wont give the name out I know that you guys have a great shop I just regret not getting the non pollycarb autoscale style MR-S bodies and some of the other things your shope used to have......... Agian sorry for being a giant moron NO MORE DOUBLE POSTING FOR ME!!!! I just got a little crazy and wasnt thinking..... Racing the little cars is almost as much fun as driving autocrossing or motorsport stuff...... Heh except the only thing that gets hurt is the car.... and maybe the guy that messed up the pretty little car tooo mauhhahah!!! Anywaz I dont know If you got my email about the bodies I was looking for..... autoscale RX-7 FD3S Intial D body maybe red, Trueno AE86 Inital D body, MR-S body in red or white and.... this is a totaly moronic question that im sure youve all grown to know me as the type to ask.... I Want the widest rear wheels with a wide stance offset like the 360.... in diffrent style spokes and bbs style..... Thanks agian If the lancer body and nsx body you recently got in are not poly and autoscale style I would like to buy them if possible.....

Thanks and sorry aigan:D

Isamu29 2002.06.02 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ARNIE
yeah i got mine from a hooby shop in melbourne "hobby place" and they import them from japan i think, not sure though, but get this. the price was dropped from $330 to $300 when i brought mine, so it cost me $300. then when i went there 5 days latter they had some pussy super special and they were selling them for $250, that extra $50 could have come in handy. i was so pissed off. but i think it is worth $300 anyway.

and also everyone in my house thinks i payed $300 for a kids toy. they dont understand. and when i went to buy new tires for it they were like "what the hell are you doing, spending money on a toy for a 4 year old". gee it is anoying, anyways......

seeya

OUCH WHERE DO YOU LIVE THATS ALOT FOR A MINI-Z Lancer ready set!!! OUCHIE OUCH OUCH..... I got my ready set lancer plain white unasembled body...... for a lot less.... but I guess when they were new.......... and not well know in the states I could see them having been that much......

ARNIE 2002.06.02 03:28 AM

AUS $300 is the average price for a mini z here in Australia. i think US it is about $125 or some ****. i had no option but to pay what they were asking, cant bata over here pal

mini-z 2002.06.02 11:29 AM

Isamu29, the Lancer is available as a ReadySet only at the moment.

clydethelama 2002.06.04 06:45 PM

look on e-bay, it is a good place for everything, even dryer lint

wrcracer 2002.06.04 09:52 PM

dont forget random leafs.:p

Isamu29 2002.06.04 10:47 PM

HEH

:D Thanks for the help but everone wants way to much on ebay for used ready sets heh and new ones...... but I did find lots of good hop ups ^+^ :D :D :D

herman 2002.06.05 01:31 AM

here's the thread and pics for the new subaru and evo wrc bodys/kits...

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showth...&threadid=2513

the wrc series bodies show more detail than the original bodies which you assemble yourself... the original bodies come in different colors... three for the evo - red white and silver; and four for the subaru - white, blue, yellow and black

since they first came out with the ready kits that were made in japan they're getting pretty scarce... usually the kits that come out now are mostly made in china... (economies of scale)

there are some stores that just sell the lancer and subaru unpainted body (not an autoscale collection - just bodies no wheels and no rims), which you paint and assemble by yourself... they're pretty scarce too... kyosho has recently released unpainted versions of the clk and nsx bodies... hope this helps... :D

Teek 2002.06.11 08:50 AM

ARNIE: Hey cool, ur from Melbourne too??! o.O

I've been lurking on this board for quite a while now, but never bothered to sign-up because it seemed like mostly the conversations in here were overseas related, but now I see there's even a few Aussies on here! ( cool )

Thanks for ur VERY USEFUL info about 'Hobby Place'. I went there a while ago, and saw that Mini-z's were on sale for $300. I didn't get one because that's just a little too expensive. I kept putting mini-z's off my mind as best I could, but now that u say they're only $250 there, i must go out and get one!! ( I would expect to pay $250 using a credit card to order from hong kong! )

Sweet, I really hope they're sale is still on!

Hey, do you know if any other people from Melbourne are interested in Mini-z's?? I reckon if we could get a few more followers, we could even start our own mini-z track down here! ( God knows, we need one! lol )

Anyways, I'll be a regular poster from now on, and I can't wait to get a Mini-z! :D