Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   calling all "pinoy's" (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8744)

herman 2003.06.23 06:09 AM

calling all "pinoy's"

after going through these forums for quite some time... i'm quite amazed as to how many members are actually "pinoy's"... so i was just wondering how many "kababayan's" there are on these forums... if you are "pinoy" start with pinoy 01, pinoy 02, pinoy 03 etc. etc... state the province you're from... and write a simple message for all to see ... let's find out how far we'll go...

pinoy01 (that's me)
provice (none actually) born in qc left for sf.... came back to mla in 75' and been here since...
(loosely translated... my countrymen... live you all...):rolleyes:

killer 2003.06.23 07:29 AM

proud to be pinoy..

:ö:Noypi 2!

I'm 50% bulaceno, 50% Kapangpangan but my province is Bulacan.

message?..

There are some people who are ashame of the blood that runs from their veins, but dying your hair, having a nose lift, changing skin coloration, speak different foreign language fluently, changing your nationality by papers, no matter what you do with yourself, nothing can change the real you... YOU ARE STILL A FILIPINO! amen.

Ken Mifune 2003.06.23 09:36 AM

I don't know my province. Perhaps I can give some names off the family tree, and you guys help me out?

killer,
I've not known any Filipino with the M.Jackson syndrome.
They're proud of it (some with egos to match;) ).

MysterE 2003.06.23 11:24 AM

flip03: Ervin T. aka MysterE

province: grew up in Manila and I'm half caviteno, quarter ilokano & quarter tagalog! ;)

message: I'm very proud to be a Filipino but I'm not very proud of what's happening to our country :( (politics, etc)

Ken, check out this link
http://www.bibingka.com/names/default.htm
It might be of some assistance

ATTN: I want a copy of VOLTES V (the whole thing!) if anyone can hook me up with a copy of the whole series then in return i will hook that person up with some MAD Upgrade!!!

dohc 2003.06.23 01:10 PM

PnOy: 04
provice: (i dont know but imma full.blooded.ilokano)

dohc 2003.06.23 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MysterE
message: I'm very proud to be a Filipino but I'm not very proud of what's happening to our country :( (politics, etc)
how about all those bombings by the abu saddayf (i think thats the name) or known as the taliban...pretty sad what has happened ever since 9/11 :( goddamn muslims!

herman 2003.06.23 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MysterE

ATTN: I want a copy of VOLTES V (the whole thing!) if anyone can hook me up with a copy of the whole series then in return i will hook that person up with some MAD Upgrade!!!

pls send me your address... although i haven't seen the whole thing myself.... i will try to get you a copy soon...

:D

dohc 2003.06.24 07:26 AM

the question is...who killed Voltes V?

Fish 2003.06.24 01:14 PM

I'm not really pinoy, but I was born and raised there. Lived in Malabon for a good 13 years before moving out here to Canada.

MysterE 2003.06.24 03:38 PM

herman, you got mail!

NOMOTORLIMIT 2003.06.24 05:41 PM

I's a flip too.

Parents: Originally from Tondo

Born in Hermosa

spent part of childhood in Malabon

Grew up in las pinas.

NOMOTORLIMIT 2003.06.24 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dohc
how about all those bombings by the abu saddayf (i think thats the name) or known as the taliban...pretty sad what has happened ever since 9/11 :( goddamn muslims!
Dohc,

not all muslims believe in this. the people bombing and terrorizing are extremists and really don't have a true sense on what they are fighting for.

It's like saying all filipinos eat dogs, and you know that's not true.

dohc 2003.06.24 07:24 PM

i know. hate to see those people get wasted over nothing :(

killer 2003.06.24 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dohc
the question is...who killed Voltes V?
:ö:The late Pres. Ferdinand Marcos! :p

dohc 2003.06.24 09:46 PM

like what cartman would say...Oh My God! you killed voltes V! you bastard!! :p