Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Atlanta Mini Scale Racing (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   FS - The Whole Mini-Z Lot! (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24809)

Shaun 2007.04.03 11:08 AM

FS - The Whole Mini-Z Lot!

1 Attachment(s)
I'm looking to sell everything I have that is Mini-Z related.
I also have a Wide-L RCP track I would like to sell for $100.

Here's a picture of all the stuff I'm selling for $300.
I have too many parts to list them all. If you have any questions just ask.

3 chassis sets - 1 stock and 2 with fets (the stock chassis is the fully loaded one I have been running for a while.)
14 sets of AAA's, 8 sets are Intellects
5 radios - 3 stock, 1 Iwaver LCD, 1 MX-A
Tons of crystals
Lots of extra parts - tires, wheels, screws, chassis, suspensions, knuckles, steering bars, diffs, motor mounts, motors, autoscales, etc.

bemoore 2007.04.03 11:40 AM

Good one, Shaun. But you missed April Fool's by two days. If this isn't a joke, someone go slap some sense into Shaun.

Now who's going to keep Hank in check?

Oh, yeah: Now who's going to help me dial in my car? Jeez, Shaun. Do you EVER think about anyone else?

Sorry to see you getting out. I appreciate all the help you've given me. Too bad this didn't come available before Christmas. I might have been able to swing it.

pinoyboy 2007.04.03 12:01 PM

I think i'll take that Wide L track. Man, I seriously just bought a car and I missed this! :(

Anyways, I'll probably end up selling my Mini inferno. If I can sell that, I should be able to buy everything from you.

AtlRC 2007.04.03 01:03 PM

Really?!?! You're getting out? Sorry to see you go! What gives? Too much to try to do both 10th scale and Mini-Z's?

PaulBoth 2007.04.03 01:48 PM

If it's not a joke, and If you decide to part out, I want the MXA radio...

paul . both @ teknion . com

Thanks,
PB

russp 2007.04.03 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulBoth
If it's not a joke, and If you decide to part out, I want the MXA radio...

paul . both @ teknion . com

Thanks,
PB

Shawn, I'm seriously thinking about taking everything for the $300 if you are really serious about it. I just bought a car off ebay but I can always sell off what I don't need. Let me know.

- Russ

Shaun 2007.04.03 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtlRC
Really?!?! You're getting out? Sorry to see you go! What gives? Too much to try to do both 10th scale and Mini-Z's?

You guessed it. It is just easier to focus on one type of racing. Since the outdoor asphalt season is heating up, I have decided to run 1/10 Touring only.

Hank - I'm selling the RCP track cheap because the cat used a few of the rails to sharpen her claws! :) See picture below. I wanted to let you know this before you decided to buy it. Let me know if you want to get the rest of my stuff too.

PaulBoth - If I part it all out I'll shoot you an email reguarding the MX-A.

Billy -You know I'm a selfish person! ;) It's always me, me , me! I enjoyed racing with you and helping you out when I could. Good luck and remember practice, practice, practice.

russp It's no joke. $300 takes it all. Let me know.

pinoyboy 2007.04.03 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun
You guessed it. It is just easier to focus on one type of racing. Since the outdoor asphalt season is heating up, I have decided to run 1/10 Touring only.

Hank - I'm selling the RCP track cheap because the cat used a few of the rails to sharpen her claws! :) See picture below. I wanted to let you know this before you decided to buy it. Let me know if you want to get the rest of my stuff too.

PaulBoth - If I part it all out I'll shoot you an email reguarding the MX-A.

Billy -You know I'm a selfish person! ;) It's always me, me , me! I enjoyed racing with you and helping you out when I could. Good luck and remember practice, practice, practice.

russp It's no joke. $300 takes it all. Let me know.

I'll still take the track and I want to take everything else too, but short on funds at the moment. I just listed my mini inferno on Ebay, and I'll see if my bro can spot me some money. We'll see what happens

russp 2007.04.03 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinoyboy
I'll still take the track and I want to take everything else too, but short on funds at the moment. I just listed my mini inferno on Ebay, and I'll see if my bro can spot me some money. We'll see what happens

If not Hank, then I'll take it. Can't pass this up.

- Russ

Shaun 2007.04.03 03:19 PM

Alright the track is going to Hank.

The rest is still for sale.

russp 2007.04.03 03:21 PM

Quote:

Alright the track is going to Hank.

The rest is still for sale.

You probably just missed it. I don't need the track but I will take all the rest if Hanks not going to take it.

Thanks,
- Russ

Shaun 2007.04.03 03:25 PM

Russ - If Hank doesn't get the rest, you will be the first to know. ;)

Shaun

JJRACING 2007.04.03 06:51 PM

Quote:

I'm looking to sell everything I have that is Mini-Z related.
I also have a Wide-L RCP track I would like to sell for $100.

Here's a picture of all the stuff I'm selling for $300.
I have too many parts to list them all. If you have any questions just ask.

3 chassis sets - 1 stock and 2 with fets (the stock chassis is the fully loaded one I have been running for a while.)
14 sets of AAA's, 8 sets are Intellects
5 radios - 3 stock, 1 Iwaver LCD, 1 MX-A
Tons of crystals
Lots of extra parts - tires, wheels, screws, chassis, suspensions, knuckles, steering bars, diffs, motor mounts, motors, autoscales, etc.

Will you settle for a 40 and a couple of jaw breakers?

Shaun 2007.04.03 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJRACING
Will you settle for a 40 and a couple of jaw breakers?

SOLD to Jeff! But make it a Colt45 and some gummie bears!!! :)

ChattavegasSE 2007.04.03 08:39 PM

I can snag you a case of PBR! :eek: