Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Parts and Hop-ups (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Release date for new chassis? (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8307)

Crotalus 2003.05.19 09:25 PM

Release date for new chassis?

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but does anyone know the release date (International or US) for the new chassis?

Alan 2003.05.19 10:11 PM

It said it will release on July.

BillH 2003.05.28 05:10 PM

Cannt wait looks killer

mini-z racing 2003.06.22 11:51 AM

What will it do?

kennyz 2003.06.22 02:43 PM

New Chassis!

1 Attachment(s)
It is said the new Chassis will include a built in servo saver, rear damper and will be a little longer also, they said it won't be backwards compatible, but it has yet to be seen. knowing the ingenuity of the miniZ vets around here they'll figure a way!

Comparison of the two chassis:

V1 on the right, V2 on the left!

mini-z racing 2003.06.22 03:00 PM

Is that just a chassie and not the hole car?? So it is like a hop up ?

kennyz 2003.06.22 07:46 PM

New MiniZ

1 Attachment(s)
Of course there's gonna be a new body for it Ferrari "Enzo Ferrari"
My suggestion is get it from Japan, coz once those hit your shores, say bye bye if you didn't pre order and those things'll go like hot cakes on the back burner!

arch2b 2003.06.22 09:40 PM

i hope they have more bodies quickly, not crazy about the enzo. while it's a beautiful car...it's not something i would race around and knock up. not to mention every one that gets a new racer will have the same body....you can only see so many pictures of the same car

kennyz 2003.06.22 10:45 PM

Getting too Ordinary!

I know what you mean arch, as the saying goes "too much of a good thing get's boring over time). Yeah the Enzo is a cool car, but you can only stand so much of it, it's like why too many people RICE up Civics or why sequels are almost never as good as the first movie(most of the time they are but...). But if i had an Enzo, i'd put a great big GT wing on it and do an F1 style Decal scheme! he he he he he he :D

herman 2003.06.23 03:44 AM

off topic...

omg!!! kennyg's noypi too?!?!?!? where'dya run man?

on topic...

yeah i hope that they come out with other bodies too...

kennyz 2003.06.23 05:01 AM

Off Topic, On topic!

Off topic,

That's kennyz, not kennyg! you must have me confused with that famous sax player! (couldn't play the saxophone to save my life!) I drop by Connecticut Speedway every once in a while, but i usually race at home!

On Topic,

They really really really should! It sucks that i have to order bodies and stuff from Hong Kong, my damn shipment hasen't even come in yet! BWISET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

herman 2003.06.23 05:29 AM

opps sorry kennyg... er i mean kennyz... i ment to type z, but the g came out...

anyway see you at the track...:D

Ken Mifune 2003.06.23 09:49 AM

I too, am hoping they come out with other bodies (right away).
I'm not very fond of the Enzo. Some designs take time to grow on me, but this one never has.
So, if I don't wait to get the new chassis I won't be too worried about being harsh on the Enzo's finish.

I also hope they don't start doing some kind of Fast-n-Furious release or generic Streetracing series.

If you want rice, make it yourself.

Crotalus 2003.06.23 10:50 AM

IF they release the new chassis before the end of the Mini z cup (the last one's in November) how will that work? Can the new chassis be used on the cup? Won't that be somewhat unfair to the original chassis racers? I guess we'll have to see.

Draconious 2003.06.23 03:17 PM

I am going to stick to my original theory, when the new chassis pics were first posted.... the WINNERS top places... I suspect of hte Mini-Z cup will probly get a Enzo Readyset ;). -- this is just a GUESS though.. not official. So they are likely holding it so the winners can have it first... and then "release" it a month or so after the cup...