Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kyosho (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Lamborghini Murcielago (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29086)

marc 2008.07.15 10:09 PM

Lamborghini Murcielago

Hello there. I have a question and a favor. First question is this. I noticed that the 1/28 scale Murcielago AutoScale, and the 1/43 scale Dnano AutoScale bodies have different exaust pipes. The 1/28 scale has two big round exaust pipes while the 1/43 scale has one big oval exaust pipe. Why is this? Are they of different years? Anybody got any suggestions as to why their different?
Now for the favor, :D
I've been noticing how popular the Murcielago body is, and how much harder it is getting to find one in mint condition. How about re-issueing the Murcielago in another limited edition color? How about a beautiful pearl white like you did on the Nizmo 350Z?
I think a pearl white Murcielago would be stunning AutoScale body. Maybe give it some chrome wheels or something. "Same limited edition color version for the Dnano as well would be even cooler!"
Anyway, just a though, I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing the Murcielago to be re-issued. Any other color's you guy's would like to see? Pearhaps a deep pearl blue?

mferrini 2008.07.16 06:17 AM

I'll be asking for the same for a long time !! I support this request. There are no more murcielagos on the market. Some Gallardo will be cool too.

Programmers 2008.07.16 07:15 AM

A bring back the Murcielago's petition could go a long way. I know a few who would sign it. It's such a stunning body and a great racing one too!!

BRING IT BACK KYOSHO!!

kryten 2008.07.16 08:32 AM

Re-issuing the Murci? Where do i sign???? lol

hrdrvr 2008.07.16 09:06 AM

I dont think youll get them to release anything that isnt a standard production color of the murc. Lambo wouldnt release the rights under those conditions IMO. Youll probably be stuck with the yellow, green, black, white, and orange if/when they rerelease. Im pretty sure it got released in a cool blue and a gunmetal at some point as well, but Im not a big Lambo guy, so I may be wrong.

Personally, Id be happy with it (or a gallardo) in any of the colors I mentioned :D

What Id really like to see is a GT version of either one. That would be the ticket IMO.

kryten 2008.07.16 09:14 AM

I dont care if they are bright pink with yellow polka dots on them.....i'll still buy one!!

marc 2008.07.16 09:16 AM

Wow, thank's guy's. Hrdrvr, I appreciate your input's, but let's not make this complicated. This is strictly for the current Murcielago body that is no longer in production and extreamly hard to find. I almost forgot about the orange color. But yes, yellow, green, black, and DEFINETLY WHITE, orange, and any other color that the Murcielago was released in in 1/1 scale.
As for where do we sign, I'll start here by putting down my full name. So if you want Kyosho to re-issue the MURCIELAGO, please add your full name to this list. Please, don't add Gallardo's here as this is not another I want this body thread. This is strictly for the Murcielago. Thank you for all your inputs.

Marc Sweeney

kryten 2008.07.16 09:41 AM

Well like i said before i don't care what colour it is as long as it's re-released!

Jason Malcolm

briankstan 2008.07.16 10:22 AM

I'll chime in here as well. I'd like them re-released as well. Any color or every color would be fine with me.

This is a huge community, let get everyone on the forums to chime in and see if we can get something done... :)

franciscantony 2008.07.16 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrdrvr (Post 309337)
I dont think youll get them to release anything that isnt a standard production color of the murc. Lambo wouldnt release the rights under those conditions IMO. Youll probably be stuck with the yellow, green, black, white, and orange if/when they rerelease. Im pretty sure it got released in a cool blue and a gunmetal at some point as well, but Im not a big Lambo guy, so I may be wrong.

The answer to all these issues - Unpainted White Body. you can
paint any color you want ;-)

marc 2008.07.16 01:19 PM

Yes, but some of us are not as good at painting as other's and we love the gloss-finished paint work that Kyosho does for us.
This thread is no gaurentee that Kyosho will do this, but like playing the lottery, if you don't play, you'll never win. So, more signatures please! You don't have to put your full name if you don't want to, but please at least your first name. This is like signing a petition in a way. On a petition, you usually don't sign with your nick-name or user name. Perhap's put your choice of color next to your name.

Example, Marc-white

Who knows, maybe the more commonly mentioned color will be the one they use.

Let's keep this thread going and see if Tim will chime in on the subject.

marc 2008.07.16 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryten (Post 309339)
I dont care if they are bright pink with yellow polka dots on them.....i'll still buy one!!

Well, that will certainly be visible on the track! I'm sure everybody would avoid hitting you for fear of getting your paint on their bodies! LOL!

boohoo 2008.07.16 02:36 PM

it would be good to see it re-relased. one thing though do kyosho still have the licence rights to produce that model

stuart - any colour

franciscantony 2008.07.16 04:22 PM

Francis - light blue (like this - http://autoshow.roadfly.com/wp-conte...ago-lp-640.jpg)

mk2kompressor 2008.07.16 05:00 PM

matt,any colour:)