Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mini-Z Marketplace (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   WTB- tx's and parts (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24951)

techno 2007.04.17 08:30 PM

WTB- tx's and parts

1. Name - Lee Johnson
2. Location -Cincinati Ohio
3. Contact –email through forum
4. Description -KT-2 KT-5 or any tx that works with Mini-Z
basher bodies
01 H plates

ok here is the deal i started a booth at a flea market to try to get racer's in the area into mini-z its taking a toll on me
im charging 1.00 for 5 mins and its been a pretty good deal but they have trashed bodies fets and H-plates and worst of all antennas so i am looking for cheap replacements

so anyone want to clean out thier closet on old parts let me know

I have added 2 new racers so far so its a good idea but.... bad for my cars

I need to say it again cheap!!!!

faydoiinspire 2007.04.17 09:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ferrari 360GTC white body - lazy paint scheme (just painted the parts that should be black...black). missing headlights, mirrors, wing. comes with front clip Please see attached for picture. Asking price $6.50 shipped.

let a kid drive for 32.5 mins and you got yourself a basher body ;)

send me an email if you're interested.

imxlr8ed 2007.04.17 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by techno
1. Name - Lee Johnson
2. Location -Cincinati Ohio
3. Contact –email through forum
4. Description -KT-2 KT-5 or any tx that works with Mini-Z
basher bodies
01 H plates

ok here is the deal i started a booth at a flea market to try to get racer's in the area into mini-z its taking a toll on me
im charging 1.00 for 5 mins and its been a pretty good deal but they have trashed bodies fets and H-plates and worst of all antennas so i am looking for cheap replacements

so anyone want to clean out thier closet on old parts let me know

I have added 2 new racers so far so its a good idea but.... bad for my cars

I need to say it again cheap!!!!

I figured you were up to something... been awful quiet for a while. I'll try to get a sheet of plates cut for you this week, that should help.
I'll message when I ship out. Also... I'll try to get some bumpers in there for you too. (generics, trim as required...)

As far as antennas go, just scan around for some steel wire, guitar string works excellent for me, less prone to breakage.

Ninja 2007.04.17 10:16 PM

I think he means radio antennas, not car antennas

techno 2007.04.18 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faydoiinspire
Ferrari 360GTC white body - lazy paint scheme (just painted the parts that should be black...black). missing headlights, mirrors, wing. comes with front clip Please see attached for picture. Asking price $6.50 shipped.

I'll take it but you will have to email me yours is diabled and I only do paypal

cowboysir 2007.04.18 08:31 AM

I'll have a couple of working KT-5's available in (hopefully) a couple days...email me through the boards and we can work out something cheap.

btw, if my new radio works with my Micro-t you could also score a 27mHz Losi radio...pretty much new.

hrdrvr 2007.04.18 08:50 AM

I think Ive got 3 or 4 KT-5s I could unload cheap. Shoot me a mail if interested.

techno 2007.04.18 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrdrvr
I think Ive got 3 or 4 KT-5s I could unload cheap. Shoot me a mail if interested.

email me at techno@isoc.net or thru the board your email is not turned on here yet

bnwhtlw 2007.04.18 12:41 PM

Like any respectable Mini-z Collector, I have more than one TX lieing around. I have an epoch transmitter as well. It is nice because it has a low switch that basically puts a plastic govener on the throttle trigger.

Id say 20 bux shipped could get 2 stock TX's and an epoch one if you want. I might have a RC18t one that has a few more bells and whistles.

Interested or is that out of your price range? I know I have at least one MR01 H plate. If you dont want the TX's you can just have the plate. Send me your address and Ill stick in an envelope.

hrdrvr 2007.04.18 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by techno
email me at techno@isoc.net or thru the board your email is not turned on here yet

Thats wierd :( Ive recieved mails through here before. Our exchange server is having some problems though, so that might be it. Once we get our problems resovled Ill send you a mail.

EMU 2007.04.18 10:44 PM

I have a boxload of about 6-10 (havent looked in it in a while) TX's. Some are KT-2, most KT-5, as well as some Micro-T... I was getting ready to toss them pretty soon... I also have a bunch of bodies that I could let go pretty cheap. All are used/raced, and would make good basher bodies. What wheelbases would you be interested in the most, and what chassis (015 or 02) width? I would only be interested in cash for the bodies and shipping, especially since you are promoting the hobby to new racers for a very cheap price.

techno 2007.04.19 06:15 AM

thanks EMU and everyone eles
few thing s i forgot to add to the extras paprts list stock motors and pods and 6 tooth pinions I need them slow so they wont keep frying fets

techno 2007.04.25 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faydoiinspire

thanks got it today thanks a bunch

cowboysir 2007.04.27 07:23 PM

Still need radios?

I got my 3PK today and testing it on all my 27mHz stuff...I can have three Tx available soon, hopefully.

techno 2007.04.27 08:08 PM

sure that wil work prolly wont have time to get back to you till tuesady thought
email me at Techno@isoc.net

also looking for spare parts and basher bodies