Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mini-Z Marketplace (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   FS: Kyosho 1 of 3,000 Limited Edition Black Murcielago AutoScale (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35030)

Felix2010 2010.09.05 03:22 PM

FS: Kyosho 1 of 3,000 Limited Edition Black Murcielago AutoScale

4 Attachment(s)
1. Name - Lawrence McCabe III
2. Location - Milford, NH USA
3. Contact – Felix2010@comcast.net
4. Description - (1) Limited Edition Black Lambo Murcielago AutoScale Body
5. ***NEW Price*** - $100 (10/04/2010) + Shipping&Handling ***USA ONLY*** (No International buyers, please). Will charge exact shipping to buyer destination.
PAYPAL (preferred) or Money Order Only please.

Up for sale: A Near-Mint to Mint condition Limited Edition Black Murcielago Kyosho AutoScale. 1 of only 3,000 pieces. Package Opened but in immaculate condition, never raced. No body adjustments or modifications done to this body. Complete with Original Box, Display Case and papers. For MR02/MR03 MM-Wide use. Item# MZG207BK

Any questions feel free to ask via PM or email. Really nice body!

Felix2010 2010.09.24 08:22 PM

New Price. 20% off = $120 new price. And yes that is shipped, to US Stateside ONLY. I don't include shipping for International or Canada (Yes, I will do International and I will charge you exactly what it costs for me to ship with Delivery Confirmation to your address. Sorry but International SHipping is difficult these days).

This is not your run of the mill long-lost produced Mini-Z Autoscale that Kyosho might Re-Release in a few months or whatever... This is a genuine 1 or 3000 SP Edition Autoscale Murc. Perfect Condition, you won;'t be disappointed. Any questions or concerns call/PM/Email me.

Also willing to accept offers/trades. Please serious inquiries only. Thank You!!!
-Lawrence McCabe III

Felix2010 2010.10.04 05:43 AM

Price lowered to $100 + Shipping+Handling (Shipping will cost only what it costs me to ship to you).

Last time price being lowered. If no one wants it then I will probably use this as my race body:D.

Standard new Kyosho-painted AutoScale bodies cost around $50. At $100 this body is only around twice what a "regular" AutoScale body costs. This Black Murc will not be re-released either like some other AutoScales have been in the past so you don't have to worry about losing a tone of cash for no reason. This is a Genuine 1 of 3000 Limited Edition body.

If you are thinking about buying this LMK... Since a Custom-Painted W-B AutoScale body will run around $100 all said and done, if I don't receive any inquiries I will race this body in leu of purchasing a new Custom-Painted body....

$100 + shipping!! (Ship Most likely $5-$10)

Felix2010 2010.11.02 12:00 PM

SOLD! Thank you Mark!