Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Mini-Z Racing (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Newest class at Action RC, Staten Island (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32912)

J-Milz 2009.10.22 01:02 PM

Newest class at Action RC, Staten Island

What should be the newest class at Action RC's upcomming series?

1. Pan Car 70T

2. Pan Car (open)

3. Monster / Ol

4. AWD 70t R34 body

5. Nascar combo (oval/ road course)

6. 90MM

sjm324 2009.10.22 01:13 PM

AWD is my vote but not 70t...70t a little to slow for awd....

J-Milz 2009.10.22 02:29 PM

It doesn't have to be limited to these classes, but I just threw a few ideas out there. It can be any motor narrow AWD. Hell I'd love to see an AWD mini!

PadrinoNY 2009.10.22 03:52 PM

DRIFTING FOR STYLE POINTS NOT LAPS.... Yo know that was coming:cool:

ShortBus 2009.10.22 04:22 PM

Pucho - I have been talking with Al about the drifting this afternoon. Watch for the possibility of seeing a "experimental" drift class on Tuesday nights :)

LogicBytes 2009.10.23 09:18 AM

Haven't experienced Pan car yet, so how bout pan car 70t or some NASCAR oval.

briankstan 2009.10.23 12:50 PM

one of the funnest classes we run is our Overland class. jumps on the track, lot's of rolling over, but it is ton's of fun. I'll have to shoot some new video at one of our next races.

Modified pan is also a fun class. especially if you have a large enough track for it.

LogicBytes 2009.10.23 02:56 PM

Here's a link to a Marshall Marshall Class (AKA Monster/Overland) that was ran at the Summer Nationals @ www.actionrcspeedway.com
Youtube Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFBzZzQcNw

It was an experience :D especially for the Marshalls

CDR racing 2009.10.23 04:25 PM

Just thought give my two cents on the third class. I personally think that if we are going to go back to an old class that we've run before, it should be NASCAR before Pan Car, as pan car has been run more recently than nascar(oval i mean). If we are going to run a new class, such as Monster overland, which would be my vote if nascar wasnt an option, then i'm all for it. But if we are going to start the cycle over again and run a class thats been run before... my preference would be nascar before pan car.

bermbuster 2009.10.23 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDR racing (Post 364508)
Just thought give my two cents on the third class. I personally think that if we are going to go back to an old class that we've run before, it should be NASCAR before Pan Car, as pan car has been run more recently than nascar(oval i mean). If we are going to run a new class, such as Monster overland, which would be my vote if nascar wasnt an option, then i'm all for it. But if we are going to start the cycle over again and run a class thats been run before... my preference would be nascar before pan car.

You guys are lucky because I believe Action RC is the only mini z racetrack in the US with a nascar class. We bought our nascars at Action and enjoyed running them. Do you think with the evolving chassis choices we have would the nascar class expand and start using maybe the mr02 or the mr03 chassis?

ShortBus 2009.10.24 09:47 AM

Berm - I think you would see some AWESOME Nascar racing if we could strap these down to an MR-02 chassis and do away with tire restrictions :)

Car of the Future ?????????

Jeff S

J-Milz 2009.10.26 11:27 PM

Monsta!!! Monsta!!! Monsta!!! Monsta!!!

ActionRC 2009.10.30 03:53 PM

I miss NASCAR Oval alot too. My car is awesome, I am the defending champ, and the class is just so much fun. Right now, it looks like LM body class is getting a lot of "at the track" conversational votes. Maybe if we did a NASCAR open class even more people would run it. I am not opposed to an open tire rule if we open up the chassis rules to allow the MR02 and MR03, which would increase the number of entrants in this class. I'd like to announce it next week to give people time to get ready, so get those votes in!

See everyone tonight for the Halloween race!

Scrapper 2009.10.31 07:35 AM

overland overland overland overland stuey has two overlands he needs to run his soon to be freshly painted cayenne

CDR racing 2009.10.31 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stugottz (Post 365414)
overland overland overland overland stuey has two overlands he needs to run his soon to be freshly painted cayenne

I'm assuming you mean fresh as in new and not fresh as in the "fresh" prince of bel air?