Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mini Z Racing, Maj's Hobby Shop, Saddle Brook NJ (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   MHS to attend ALS Charity Race (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34901)

JuniorWKR 2010.08.12 09:34 AM

MHS to attend ALS Charity Race

Alright guys its been a full year already and the ncrc als charity race is upon us again... we had an absolute blast last year and hope to do it with an even bigger group then last time... the race will be held on sat oct 23... practice is fri the 22... now most guys are gonna pull an ironman 30 hour day like myself... some are staying over sat nite in local hotels... either way we will all leave together at the same time(to be determined) from MHS... lets start a roll call here to get a list of drivers that will be attending... anyone else from local hobby shops are more then welcome to join us and follow us down... it gonna be a great day and for an amazing cause... the guys down there really put on a great event... ill start the drivers list... lets see how big of a group we can get to go...

Driver List-
Junior

JuniorWKR 2010.08.12 09:40 AM

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34731

here is the link to their thread for the race...

bermbuster 2010.08.12 09:40 AM

we have a football game that weekend....playing Emerson....

JuniorWKR 2010.08.12 10:21 AM

im pretty sure Will cooney is in too...

just spoke to Conney... he is in..

lilmj44 2010.08.12 10:32 AM

im in and my dad possibly hes taken off

ROBG 2010.08.13 04:48 PM

Sean and I are going down, it's going to be a blast.:cool:

JuniorWKR 2010.08.21 02:43 PM

als charity race is fast approaching us... please guys dont forget to go to the site print out the registration form and mail it in with a check... this is gonna be an awesome day...

JuniorWKR 2010.08.24 11:50 AM

ok guys just found out some info on the charity race... originally it was thought that they were taking 65 drivers... they arent... they are only taking 65 cars... so do the math if 30 guys go with 2 cars each thats already 60 not including the 18th scale guys tht are going... so im gonna STRONGLY suggest that you guys print out the registration forms and fill them out and mail them in with a check to garuntee your position if your going.. if everyone at mhs goes thats planning on going thats gonna be somewhere between 12-15 guys and thats our club alone... so dont miss out on this race if you wanna go.. im filling mine out today and will be mailing it out tomorrow...

EMU 2010.08.24 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuniorWKR (Post 391617)
ok guys just found out some info on the charity race... originally it was thought that they were taking 65 drivers... they arent... they are only taking 65 cars... so do the math if 30 guys go with 2 cars each thats already 60 not including the 18th scale guys tht are going... so im gonna STRONGLY suggest that you guys print out the registration forms and fill them out and mail them in with a check to garuntee your position if your going.. if everyone at mhs goes thats planning on going thats gonna be somewhere between 12-15 guys and thats our club alone... so dont miss out on this race if you wanna go.. im filling mine out today and will be mailing it out tomorrow...

Mail one for me too, Ill give you the cash next time I see you :D (I dont have a printer, I can also Paypal you the cash, plus extra to cover the fees, ill even throw in a set of tires for your trouble)

JuniorWKR 2010.08.25 08:11 AM

what classes are you going to run?

EMU 2010.08.25 11:12 AM

I want to run 2 classes, 3 may be too much (and since the restriction is on cars, not people, I dont want to take up too many spots)... F1 is a definite, and I think open would be a better choice than stock, maybe we can all run AWD again, and show what these cars are capable for. That was probably the closest race last year :)

Scrapper 2010.09.04 05:43 PM

so who from majs is coming to the als race

JuniorWKR 2010.09.07 08:56 AM

ok guys.. for those of you that want to attend the als charity race with us the checks have to be mailed in this week if we are gonna reserve our spots... i printed a bunch of them out and they are at majs shop... i have me , maj and emu covered.. rob and sean mailed thiers in already... so if anyopne else wants to jump on board with us please fill them out today and we will mail one package out... thank you...

bermbuster 2010.10.22 06:03 PM

Good Luck to all of the racers who are going down for the race....

EMU 2010.10.22 09:11 PM

Who is coming? Im down in the hotel 10 minutes from the track, and havent seen any of you guys in practice... The layout looks really good, a little more technical, and not as distant as it was last year. Should be some good racing.

bermbuster 2011.02.14 04:55 PM

I dont know if you guys heard but the ALS race has been discontinued.
I dont have the particulars but the race director posted on RC Tech
about it....

chad508 2011.02.14 05:54 PM

also posted here http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35942