Mini-ZRacer.com Forums

Mini-ZRacer.com Forums (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   New Site Organization! (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24308)

Hammer 2007.02.19 01:10 PM

New Site Organization!

Arch, I really like the new organization. The general description sticky you posted for each chassis type at the beginning of each forum is a great touch. Good job! :D

arch2b 2007.02.19 01:44 PM

thank you. we do read and appreciate all feedback and i think these changes address some of the suggestions we've read over the last year or more.

due to snow and being a holiday i decided to wake up and get as many of them done as i had time to do today.

i hope you guys like the changes and it makes it easier or a better expereince. we still have more stuff to do and will try to get it done asap.

please keep up with the feedback :)

i'm also working on more sticky info posts in other sections as well. you'll see many in the new battery and chargers forum.

arch2b 2007.02.19 03:30 PM

thanks the moderators as well for moving lots of threads :)

arch2b 2007.02.19 04:54 PM

one of the biggest changes is we now have a mini-z marketplace for sale/trades. please read the rules for this forum as it will be monitored by moderators

Hammer 2007.02.19 05:09 PM

Excellent, a Buy/Sell/Trades Forum has been needed for a long time. My compliments to byebye for concisely explaining the rules. :)

byebye 2007.02.19 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer
Excellent, a Buy/Sell/Trades Forum has been needed for a long time. My compliments to byebye for concisely explaining the rules. :)

Thanks! Yeah this should really clean up the misc. discussion forum and really get a good format for everyone trying to move their dust collectors.

Everyone has made good progress today!

-Byebye

briankstan 2007.02.19 05:28 PM

I like the new changes, especially the rules in the buy sell about posting muliple post for the same object and the format for posting FS/FT/WTB posts.

clean and concise.

Hammer 2007.02.19 06:30 PM

As I have more time to look at the site changes which I really like, it really brings out one of the inconsistencies regarding the IMG code from forum to forum.

Can on of the moderators please turn the IMG code ON for all of the forums here?

arch2b 2007.02.19 06:32 PM

please post them here and i will double check them. i just went thru many of them today checking for that.

Hammer 2007.02.19 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arch2b
please post them here and i will double check them. i just went thru many of them today checking for that.

Actually, I now that I've had a chance to check out what you've done throughout the day, I'd say you've pretty much covered it. Thanks very much! :D

lfisminiz 2007.02.19 07:26 PM

Excellent job to all invoved! :)

shuter 2007.02.19 08:31 PM

Great improvement! I remember how long it was before I stumbled on the buy/sell catagory being listed under Misc. Discussion. The addition of the Mini-Z Marketplace is very nice. The addition of the Batteries and Chargers catagory should prove very useful and the Photos and descriptions of the various Mini-Zs is a great idea. Super job you guys!

arch2b 2007.06.16 08:48 AM

so, just following up after some tiem and it seems the changes implemented have been for the better. in particular the marketplace forum i think has helped tremendously to keep both the forum clean and transactions easy to understand and go thru.

what are your guys thoughts?

nothing is ever perfect so please let us know if you have more suggestions for improvements!

arch2b 2008.07.05 02:29 PM

just following up with you guys, now that most of the new improvements have been implemented, how do you like them?

hopefully the issue with image display order has been corrected. please let us know if you find errors.

still to come: graphical categories, etc.