View Single Post
Old 2016.10.26, 08:53 AM   #14
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladi8or View Post
Hey guys.... is this really needed? I'm gonna be honest in saying that I'm a bit disappointed reading this topic. C'mon dudes, you all have a fleet worth thousands of dollars, and you're afraid a kid that runs plastics and stock motors will have advantage over you because of a gyro? C'monnnn! You can do better than this. Actually I'm so curious that I'm gonna try it myself if someone doesnt mind that I borrow one from you... dead sure it's bollocks but it's totally legit, kyosho part, available for everybody.
To be fair... we're not even racing.... so why to bother? You can all use gyros and Steve will still do the fastest lap of the day.... YEYYY!
50 cents given...now let's go to the track and put some more laps down and JUST try to be better.
Carlos,

This thread is an attempt to find out if I should continue berating gyro users or just let it be.

I'm honestly super tired of trash talking. I'd love to get everyone to build cars to a spec so we can really compete at a similar level but since we do not I wanted to find outside opinions about traction control.

I did not intend this to turn into a sort "shaming" but if users are taking it that way it kind of makes you wonder why gyro users feel that way if users think they are ok to use.

Outside opinion has pretty much said that they are a bit hokey and for certain tracks completely useless. To that end I've decided :

1. I will no longer berate users of gyros.
2. I will sit out mod class races until I have a usable mod class car. Getting bumped out of the way driving a lower powered car gets on my nerves....

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192
cowboysir is offline   Reply With Quote