View Single Post
Old 2008.12.18, 12:59 AM   #10
color01

I AM back in the bay area, what else could ILR stand for but Inside Line Racing?

I will talk to PN about getting some G10 spare parts; the tierod and flex plates should be the only parts on this car that will wear or break. I've been constantly "rebuilding" my tierod with CA glue on the edges + filing, but I imagine most people would rather just replace the tierod. The flex plates won't break unless you get T-boned really hard while running a Lexan body. I don't think mine have worn out yet either, they're just comfortably broken in and provide good to awesome rear grip (depending on tires).

---------------------------------

Just rebuilt my diff with ceramic balls. I really, really should have bought these a long time ago. I rebuilt the front and rear suspensions too so now the whole car is nice and free and sooo much smoother than before. My goal tomorrow is to turn my PN 6d radials into 6d slicks -- then, assuming the rubber hasn't dried yet, I'll have the right amount of traction for Saturday's race.

---------------------------------

One more thing before I go to sleep: I'm obviously still trying to get new buyers and new interest, so I shot some more pics and sent them off to Mini-Z-Bar.

Greyscale RC

PN Racing | My TinyRC Blog

Last edited by color01; 2008.12.18 at 03:42 AM.
color01 is offline   Reply With Quote