View Single Post
Old 2014.02.04, 10:10 AM   #34
r46

Quote:
Originally Posted by gctkaz View Post
If you have the Corona CS/DS-919MG, I don't know why you would want to change it to a Turnigy. In my own experience, the cheaper Turnigy and HK servos don't centre well, but I have not had any problems with Corona servos taking a beating in 1/24 and 1/18 trucks and they come back to centre well. The 919 is plenty fast enough IMO and for high-traction on-road conditions, having a steering response too fast will put you on your lid!
I stated in post: a member on another forum had superb results with chassis: from which i posted his replies to question on mini z shell fitment as you had drama with no sight of a remedy/ lost interest, I knew car had protential not a paper weight
the 919 good spec for very little money but not exactly same build spec as mine(coreless,ballrace & heatsink) which i've been running for a year an half in carisma gt14 pro mk2 issue free, have few other turnigy & hobbyking servo's no issue. I rather a fast response servo which i dull down with settings on my radio if too aggressive for conditions

Dnano
#911 #Enzo #Lambo
Motoracer x2
02ex Hfay
02mod
03 Hfay
03 mod
03VE
F1ve
020 50t
030evo
AMZ