View Single Post
Old 2013.02.02, 09:04 PM   #3
pinwc4

Thanks for letting me know about this. I was not aware the installer was having trouble running in Windows 8. Right now I do not have access to a Windows 8 machine so it may take me a bit to get this working right.

It is not too early to test, I was hoping my changes for Windows 7 would be enough. I also figured someone I know would have ended up with a Windows 8 system however they seem to be quite rare around here. Everyone seems to be getting Mac's, Ipad's, Android Tablets and Windows 7 computers around here.

I use BitRock to build the installer. This is a commercial product however my license has expired. It looks liked they released an update in November with fixes for Windows 8 so I probably need to renew my license so I can get that update. Let me dig into this further.

As for a Swedish translation no one has done any work on that yet so I would welcome someone doing that work. I can provide instructions on how to do it if you are interested. Just PM your email address and I can get you started.
pinwc4 is offline   Reply With Quote