View Single Post
Old 2011.07.08, 07:07 AM   #1
Mrs Mini-Z
Administrator

Saline Summerfest 2011 - Saturday August 6

Hi Guys,
We're once again participating in the Saline Summerfest, which this year is August 5-6. Our RC event is on Saturday the 6th with the same times as last year: 12:30pm to 2:30pm.

We're in the same spot as last year with three parking spots allocated to us. The spaces just off of Michigan Ave/ N. Ann Arbor Street in downtown Saline in amongst the Saline Street Machines.

We're still going to do "fastest lap", but a bit more informally than last time. The plan is to keep the timer running and identify fast laps as they happen instead of waiting to organize groups to run together. Hopefully this will get people through a bit quicker since they won't have to wait for all cars to be ready to run a "race".

Last year most of my time was spent taking names and fake smiling at crabby parents who were checking if it was their kids turn yet, so those of you who were there, can you please remind me all the things we learned and need to have ready on the race side from last year.

David is going to drop off track and table early in the morning to claim our space. David, myself and Chuck are all planning on being there during the event. Is anyone else available to come and help out??????

Thanks in advance!
Meridith
Mrs Mini-Z is offline   Reply With Quote