View Single Post
Old 2009.06.03, 01:02 AM   #7
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

If the weather cooperates I will be holding GTG's every other sunday.

It is a pretty neighborhood and luckily my neighbors are very tolerant of dirtbags like me standing in my driveway, listening to music and whipping micro-rc's around the track.

this was the setup i came up with for testing last weekend. I had planned on a small gathering but at the last minute everyone bailed on me. I got lots of uninterupted laps...

it was good because I usually spend too much time keeping novices powered up (swapping cells and helping with driving). I like this one the most because:

1. It makes use of the small amount of shade we get midday.
2. It a bit more turny so driving is more important than power.
3. The cars parked out front keep the noise of the car stereo down for my neighbors.

Kev, I'd be happy to get you up here in July...there's another guy on an xmod forum that's looking for a ride when the summer hits full swing so maybe you'd make another possibility.

rcpmini-z, you're more than welcome to post tracks, pm info and that I usually set up every other sunday, weather permitting. I also have a CORE system with twelve transponders as soon as I can figure out how to stop my laptop from overheating.

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192
cowboysir is offline   Reply With Quote