View Single Post
Old 2011.09.07, 04:40 PM   #9
kingpest13
grid legend

Thanks for the confirmation. I saw one go down on ebay about two Mos. Ago. It was used but still had its mirrors. Guy Sold three bodies for thiry bucks. I was in the hospital after a really bad car wreck and was so out of it that I didn't get to up my bid.
I guess that's what happens when you have five broken bones in your legs one in your arm and a destroyed rotator cuff. I still can't walk and the doc says at least december till I can even try.
Needless to say I caught up on the white body paint projects!!! In fact i'm looking to start selling custom painted bodies. Although I don't really see anyone making any money doing it. I do paint a mean body though. Tiny checker board is my speciality. Just finished a 360 gtc in yellow and light blue checkerboard. Took forever. Beautiful.
Also thinking about producing carbon fiber bodies in limited runs. Im thinking orange carbon twill weave moslers or long tail maclarens to start. edition of twenty. If I could get the price down to autoscale price and include wheels I will be able to sell some I think.
Any input on that totally off topic comment? :-)
kingpest13 is offline   Reply With Quote