View Single Post
Old 2004.05.07, 06:48 PM   #1
EBa10dah

Exclamation RS and RCP tracks

Buyers Beware!! Those of you who have ordered the RCP tracks from RS, they are on backorder until late July! According to the service rep, late July was the earliest possible date that they could fill your order! This really feels like a con because when you order the Item, either through the RS store outlet or the phone, they do not tell you they are backordered! .....Until you call to find out what the status of your order! the Official X-mods website also reflects this disinformation! ( you would expect them to have it in stock unless otherwise noted! ) One could expect more from a corporation like RS.....then again, maybe not! Work on communication and customer service RS!! It would only benefit them to take care of their customer base and create more loyalty!
For the buyers get your money back today!! Go to tinyRC's Mini-zracer.com and purchase your tracks there! I understand shipping is free for the continental US! You also get excellent customer service bar none! I live in Hawaii and shipping something as large as an RCP track is no small feat ( I ordered 3 sets ) Tiny Assisted me on the shipping costs ( finding the best Price! ) and by all means is to be commended!!!!! Now that is customer Service!!! BUY FROM TINY RC and/or it's affiliates! They know what customer service is!!!!
EBa10dah is offline   Reply With Quote