View Single Post
Old 2007.06.14, 09:32 PM   #1
hobbycar

FS: RCP Track, AWD Mod, MR-01, Bodies and More

Name: Norman
Description: See below
Price: See Below

Two year old listing back from the dead now that I'm moving back to Ann Arbor, Michigan

NOTE: I'll be in and out of communication from Aug 28, 2009 to Sept 5, 2009 with packing and moving.

I'm going to start a new thread with the additional items I'm going to try to sell including:
  • MR-02 (2007 HFAY race ready)
  • MA-010 (2007 HFAY race ready)
  • Airtronics M8 Transmitter
  • Airtronics M8/M11 Mini-Z AM Module
  • Micro-T
  • Virtual RC Racing VRC USB Adapter
  • MR-01
  • stock Mini-Z AM transmitters
  • bunch of MR-01 parts
  • complete set of 12 AM Racing Crystals (from Radio Shack XMods)

So here is what's still up for sale from the original listing:

MR-02 parts - Atomic 94mm Alloy Motor Pod, 98mm DPS plate, Atomic H-Plate, rebuilt Kyosho Ball Diff, Atomic DPS Mount (2.8mm)
$45 (assumes local pickup)

[NO LONGER SELLING] 360GTC - used - rear wheelwell ground out to allow for 98mm wheelbase, front lip shaved off
$10 (assumes local pickup)
Enzo - used
$10 (assumes local pickup)
Corvette - very used, front lip rounded to avoid catching on RCP Rails
[SOLD] $10 (assumes local pickup)

-----------------------------

Initially I am going to try to sell this stuff locally.
Basically, if you want it, have the money and can come to one of the Ann Arbor GTGs this month (June 15th or June 22nd) then I'll sell it to you.

After trying to sell it locally I may try to sell it to people who can't pick it up in Ann Arbor over the next couple weeks, but it will greatly depend on how busy I am at work and packing for my big move down to Florida. If I was to sell it to non-local people I'd want to take better pics, make better item descriptions, etc.

RCP Track - Wide L + more (enough to do a Wide "M" with a couple extra tiles). Below is approximately what I have but I have to double check to see exactly how many bump-outs vs straight tiles I have.
[SOLD] $160 (assumes local pickup)

Mini-Z AWD Mod (2x2 4562) - 98mm ext kit, Kyosho AWD X-Speed, Ferrari Testarossa w/ rear wheelwell ground out to allow for 98mm, lots of extra parts, no transmitter
$110 (assumes local pickup)

Mini-Z F1 - transmitter, extra sets of Kyosho tires (and some Atomic tires), carbon fiber side plates, Kyosho Ball Diff, spare parts
[SOLD] $110 (assumes local pickup)

Mini-Z F1 - almost new in box. Box opened once but never run.
[SOLD] $120 (assumes local pickup)

Mini-Z MR-01 Mercedes-Benz - transmitter, very stock & very little wear on chassis, body has some scuffs but is in pretty good condition
[SOLD] $50 (assumes local pickup)

Mini-Z Bodies:
Atomic VDS II Body - custom paint job by Onrailz (SPLAT!) and with gold allow wheels (one wheel has a significant blemish)
[SOLD] $50 (assumes local pickup)

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - taken out once and dry fit on AWD. Very slight mark on the inside of the windshield from the AWD.
[SOLD] $20 (assumes local pickup)

Mclaren F1 LM White Body - brand new in box
[SOLD] $25 (assumes local pickup)

BMW Z8 - new in case - note: slight crack in top of display case
[SOLD] $5 (assumes local pickup)

X-Mod - Hummer 4WD (incl X-Mod Transmitter, X-Mod Charger for AA or AAA batteries, extra Hummer body that was spray painted black) - I don't know much about XMods. I got this in a trade/purchase awhile ago
[SOLD] $15 (assumes local pickup)

Last edited by hobbycar; 2009.09.05 at 09:32 AM.
hobbycar is offline   Reply With Quote