View Single Post
Old 2002.12.20, 12:28 PM   #5
dohc
evoix_driver

Send a message via ICQ to dohc Send a message via AIM to dohc Send a message via Yahoo to dohc
the year is almost over so lets plan!! as for myself, january will be my last month living in california, im gonna move to vegas and start a mini z get-together there. ill visit cali once a month or something so ill let rod and myster E know. hopefully by then, they can come up with something even faster than whats made now!

props to myster E for his fet invention

props to nomotorlimit for the worlds fastest mini z motors invented! all hand wind, non machine wind like others.

props to drac of course for hookin us up with cheap fet prices that you cant beat!

props to mzr for letting me tag on this board and hookin me up with those dry bearings.

and also last props goes out to solomon for his GE sanyo batteries. well i still gotta give props to you even though u hate me but its all gravy

and and and my final props goes out to mr breeze for the first so cali gtg. thanks alot bro. you and i will be missed but never forgotten. *swig some screw drivers n drinkin mikes lemonade*

toy garage :
1 x mr01
4 x mro2
3 x ma010
1 x monster

Last edited by dohc; 2002.12.20 at 12:33 PM.
dohc is offline   Reply With Quote