View Single Post
Old 2006.01.03, 05:13 AM   #12
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankstan
Arch2b,

I read that you were going to sit the HFAY OLPS out. That will not do

You just need to find a way to participate. I know it's hard with all the setups, running the timing software and all. I have to do the some thing. it would be a shame for you to host the events and not be able to participate in the HFAY OLPS. Especially after all the help in getting it set up.

Everyone participating in the DC GTG. Make sure you give Arch2b all the help he needs so he can compete.

thank

Brian
it just so happens that i have been chatting with a member about helping out this should allow me the time to join in the racing as you know well, it's not easy doing everything. between being a proper host, wrenching and racing nto to mention the calls to fmaily duties it gets hectic. i've been lucky though and all the dc guys have been very patient and helpful. alomst all of them know how to run core in some manner now so that helps tremendously, espcially when i'm on a diaper call etc.

i appreciate the concern, very thoughtful. compared to how much time your putting into HFAY, my time/effort seems so small. i hope you know we appreciate your time and effort
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote