View Single Post
Old 2018.09.17, 06:59 PM   #3
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
When the mood strikes, I can knock out a few in a month. There are periods where I've done as many as 4 or 5 in a row and gaps as long as a year with none. What I typically do is keep an eye on Pattosplace to see what new comes out. If I find something inspiring, I copy down the link to a stickynote on my desktop and next time I get the urge to jump in again, I'll purchase 1-3 decals sets and work from there. Likewise, if I see a new body that really inspires me, I'll jump on that as an opportunity, such as the Miata and the Porsche GT1 which were done in the same run.

I've got a nice stable of customs that I'm racing right now so no new work for awhile. I'm at a point where I really have far to many that I'll never use so that always tamps down the urge a bit when I realize I've got a bin full of autoscales I haven't touched in ages. I probably have at least 24 whitebodies waiting for something as I typically buy them in batches in 2-3 at a time since you never know when they will get re-released.

Thanks, I like the Drift Monkey MX-5 as well. The rear wing Kris made really tops it off in my opinion. I already traded off the Dragon racing Miata so this is the only Miata I have left at the moment ( I have the soul red as well). Its a very fun car to put out on the track and that's really why I do it. I just like to have fun with this hobby.

Unfortunately, many of my past cars are gone and I no longer have photos of them either. A couple years back the Gallery got wiped and I had to rebuild and lost lots of my photo collections.

Last edited by arch2b; 2018.09.17 at 09:48 PM.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote