View Single Post
Old 2015.02.12, 07:58 AM   #3
Tammer

Just picked this part up from tiny and installed it last night. The install was pretty straight forward and the fit and finish was great on everything except the new S.C.S. arm that comes included. It was too thick to fit the motor mount and had to be filed down. From my memory I don't see this fitting anything other then a 98mm design but this is from memory as it is not in front of me.

Now as for what it did for me. It helped reduce some rear wheel chatter and hop. It does sort of function like a tri-damper set up. The install does require ca glue and thread locker. The install was very easy to do and it will only fit the AR-287 motor pod. This part allows for that small tweak and adjustment that you may need when trying to figure out what t-plate you may need. so if a 4.5 is too soft for you and a 5 is too firm for the track you are on this will help you adjust the 4.5 t-plate to the exact amount of twist and flex that you want. I fell as if it will definitely reduce wear and tear on the t-plate as well. I will post pics of the install guide and the car once i get home.
Tammer is offline   Reply With Quote