View Single Post
Old 2002.01.14, 10:56 AM   #37
Justin

Send a message via ICQ to Justin
Message to All viewer of this forum

Attention all readers,

firstly I'd like to point out that this car is NOT available anywhere else in the world but Taiwan (since it's only been out for 5 days), and is currently NOT being exported by Colt, because they would like to test the popularity of their item in Taiwan. I asked my friend who owns an R/C shop over in Taiwan and he said that Colt does not think there is such a large market for the Mini's as there is for 1/10 and 1/8.

As of yet there are NO websites which sell this product yet that I have seen or heard of. Most people in hobbystore in Taiwan would probably just be getting their stock of Colt Mini SR racers, and playing around with them themselves. I preordered mine before it came out so I already have one earlier than most people (also my friend's shop is not very far from the Colt factory so he went over and picked one up for me ).

Optional or Mod. Parts are available but not full available yet. These items are currently unreleased yet, but I've already ordered them:

Rear Spring Shock Set
Front Spring Shock Set
Foam Tires (but can be replaced with Tamiya 4wd Hyper Racer foam tires - they do a pretty good job)

Last but not least, I'd like to make an apology to Mondo. Sorry Mondo - I know what you said - it's a Mini Z post, but too many people are bombarding my email address and asking me for photos and websites where they could get their hands on one....

Cheers~!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote