View Single Post
Old 2012.01.14, 12:24 AM   #14
XPowerRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
PN Racing isn't a monopoly nor is it running this market as one.
i'm sure they're already discussing the issue with their attorneys as we have. no need to debate on a forum about this. thanks for your understanding.

Quote:
How satisfied have your customers been? Do your customers have any reviews or testimonials that reflect the quality and confidence on your products? If so, where can other buyers find them? Have your tested your parts in any sort of event where multiple manufacturers' parts are competing together? Have your sponsored drivers to test, improve and promote X-Power products around the world so that buyers can become more informed on the items?
you're asking questions that might be asked of a company that's been in this market for years. i believe the fact that we are 'new' was clarified in the original statement.

Quote:
PN, Atomic, and Reflex make parts that are better than standard Kyosho parts for multiple reasons. Most of each company's parts are not "exactly like Kyosho's original parts." If you compare motor mounts, front suspensions, differentials, wheels, tires, and so on, you will realize the aftermarket parts are superior and completely different that Kyosho designs.
i addressed this in my original response, feel free to browse thru PN Racing, Atomic, etc's catalogs and you'll find many items that are identical to the OEM outside of using another material (aluminum, delrin, etc)

Quote:
Why does X-Power take existing products and make slight innovations? Why not completely innovate items that do not resemble parts from other companies? Majority of X-Power parts for mini-z have already been designed and the slight innovations made are almost negligible (refer to screw difference on AWD differential and the 9498 motor mount). It would be awesome if X-Power makes parts that buyers have never seen before and that would make big differences in performance. (making a part out of aluminum doesn't make the performance increase, either)
*sigh* again...X-Power does exactly the same thing every other aftermarket parts company does. we've made original items no other company has created and we've made items that are similar to existing products with our own improvements. that is what aftermarket parts makers do, i'm not sure how else i can say it to make that more clear.