View Single Post
Old 2010.01.13, 01:51 PM   #2
zround

Send a message via Skype™ to zround
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Y View Post
Hi Jesus,

Went through the championship tutorials; great work.

I am in the process of setting up the HFAY Season 9 championship for my track and need some help.

HFAY requires that results be submitted in the following format in a text file (comma delimited):

Racer, Laps, Time, Club name, Chassis type, Motor, Class

Example:

RCGuru,92,8:00.34,MC3,MR02,HFAY Spec,Racer

I know that you can copy and paste result data from ZRound into Excel and save as text file or CSV or whatever, but the only thing that would be missing is the chassis type. Is there somewhere to put this in Zround? (Chassis Type). Is this where grouping functionality is used?
No, it isn't. The group functionality let you have different groups of racers on the same championship from the scoring point of view. I will post later about this feature on a separate thread.

ZRound has not chassis and motor fields on the inscription. I will add these fields on the next release. I will add an option on the Main race results view to export the results to a flat file following your specs. Sure it helps a lot of people managing HFAY events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Y View Post
Also, if you could provide the quick setup guide doc (pdf) separately from the zroundsuite.exe file that would be great. The reason is that the program is setup on the computer at the track and I am trying to get a better grip on the program using my work computer for which I do not have admin rights, so I can't install, thus cannot get the quick setup guide doc to read.

Thanks in advance.
A copy of the Quick Start Guide are available to download here

Regards,

Jesús
http://www.zround.com
zround is offline   Reply With Quote