View Single Post
Old 2010.09.17, 08:51 PM   #4
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

A few more thoughts

Plan A

Maybe since nobody can really seam to agree about the random/sort/pick method of future classes for the races.

Those concerned with the ulitmate outcome should draw up their individual proposals with how they think the classes should be picked. Once everyone has submitted there proposals we could have a drawing of those and then stick to the proposal picked.

I am pretty sure this is the whole reason why I own my own business. My way or the highway!

I am begining to think the reason Manufacture sanctioned races are so succesfull is because only one person is calling all the shots.

Plan B

Maybe the real solution is just to leave well enough alone and play off the success of an already succesfull series rather than bicker about the particulars.

Each club individually pick the classes they want to race prior to the next event (by voting amongst themselves would be my preference for HIGHSPEED any way) and present their choices at the next event. For instance MBMZR would present their selection choice at the CC4 race coming up.

My suggestion for my club HIGH Speed, would be to run those classes at our club races until the next cup and vice versa. At High Speed we normally run stock GT every week and alternate between LM and F-1 from week to week.

This would put a little variety in all of our race programs and also increase sales for our prospective shops.