View Single Post
Old 2008.04.10, 06:45 PM   #7
pinwc4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonen View Post
May I add one suggestion? RACE FORMAT. Being such a complete soft, adding a configurable Race Format, with qualy and finals, would make it just perfect.
So, if I understand you correctly, this would be a series of predefined race settings. Maybe have a drop down just below the Event name where you can select a race format, which would modify all the other values? This should be easy, the settings are already in an XML document so I just need a new element and move the already defined ones as a sub element.

This may not make it in the Alpha but it is a good idea that I think we will do.

Quote:
It wouldn't matter to have tournament management or point series, cause I guess that could be a plug in implemented later on. Or anybody can make that on his own, being the results saved in an SQL DB....
Just get an SQLite driver so you can communicate with the DB. There are a lot of utilities and libraries already available to use SQLite.

Quote:
Another thing I noticed watching at your screenshots, is something CORE soft has, and it's the possibility to make races end by laps or time, which ever comes first, and not only by one of those as you have.
Dusty Weasle pointed this out to me also. I did not realize that people race in that way. Just like your above suggestion I will make a ticket so it is not forgotten but it may not make the Alpha.

Thanks for the feedback. This will help use improve the program.