View Single Post
Old 2005.09.18, 01:35 AM   #13
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
A main: Roland Shao 49, Willy Wong 48, Joe Skids 47, Magic Man Red 45 (one lap behind Joe, but Joe got to the lap counter early enough to get the extra lap).

New rule at the track which will be enforced next week. Motors will be limited to Kyosho X-Speed, PN Speedy, Speedy BB, Speedy 05, Speedy 05 BB. More will be posted as more information is revealed.

Vin. I do not disagree with Al placing you in the C. The only way that you were going to be placed in the B is if he only ran 2 mains. Granted your motor broke down in 2 qualify heats, and your third heat was not good, but that is racing. I have been in that scenario before, and it sucks, but thats racing. If Al had run only 2 mains, Bennet and I would have been in A main, and everyone else from B and C would have run together. The B main would have been very hectic, and more B racers would have been hurt. Also, I think that complaining about it in front of C main racers (Tom Sr. etc)was not very nice, it probably hurt his feelings a little, to blatantly say your better (although, we know that to be true). I would have liked to have raced you in the main tonight, but thats racing... There is allways next week

Last edited by EMU; 2005.09.18 at 01:38 AM.
EMU is offline   Reply With Quote