View Single Post
Old 2018.04.14, 10:25 AM   #1
Metal Mech

Reintroduction and MA-010 help/advice

Ok guys time to reintroduce myself. I joined years ago but I am guessing my old account went defunct from lack of activity. I will try to keep this short but I tend to ramble.

So back in 2010 I bought a MA-010 ready set with a Subaru Impreza rally body. Is also purchased two other bodies to go with it. I planed to get a radio and build a track in my garage. Life happened and I ever got a radio or track. Never even took the car out of the box.

Fast forward to now. I had been showing interest in buying a 1/10 car to build as a drifter just for playing around with. While talking to a buddy at work I remembered that I had this car in a box in the basement.

So I have decided I would like to turn this into a drifter for fun. I have been reading the old threds and getting some info. My issue at this point is actually finding parts. I don’t want to accidentally buy parts that don’t fit the 010 chassis.

Also at this point I don’t have a clue what radio to buy either since everything has advanced in 8years.

My plan for now is to try and get a radio and drift tires. Then work up from there.

I would appreciate any advice on parts for this chassis. For example what drift tires do I need? So far I found 8.5mm tires that were sold out and 11mm that are avalivle.
Metal Mech is offline   Reply With Quote