View Single Post
Old 2006.04.10, 09:38 PM   #16
herman

Quote:
You should've bought your stuffs at RC-champ or Futaba at Akihabara.
yeah i know... my wife and i were in akihabara... got the map even (http://agusta.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/agusta/akihabara.html)
it's a long story that i don't want to even start... sigh...

Quote:
But keep in mind Kyosho must be paying outrageous rents for the shop. Paying list prices on parts ain't too bad compared to the kits. I know what kind of area the shop is in.
yep... thus my statement... "to some extent it was quite unfortunate that the prices were as marked on the package… so i guess kyosho is doing a good job of protecting their distributors… that plus i guess you have to pay some sort of premium on things when you have a store in upscale omotesando (this isn’t the place to buy things as your wallet will definitely take a beating)…"
i can't begin to imagine how much rental rates are in that area...

Quote:
Nice report and pictures though.
thanks

Quote:
Does the shop carry rare and hard-to-find parts such as Batmobile; various F1 cars & parts, etc...?
hmm... now that you've mentioned it... i didn't recall seeing any batmobile and other movie cars i.e. mad max, back to the future, etc... as for the f-1 i did see parts and 2 body kits though (schumi and david c. - 2004 version)

Quote:
Nice job herman. Very good pics. The new nsx bodies look sweet.
thanks, and wish i could've took better pics... as for the nsx...yes indeed they do look sweet

Last edited by herman; 2006.04.10 at 09:42 PM.
herman is offline   Reply With Quote