View Single Post
Old 2016.11.30, 06:09 PM   #946
Gladi8or

Guys, let's work on moving forward, we all know each others opinions and different ideals of having fun, more competitive or less competitive, let's agree to disagree and think about the future. I want to carry on practicing this hobby wherever you guys are, I like Grant's place, I like Dave's as well, and certainly this is not a personal issue between members. Yeah we all talk too much, have good and bad days, we all done this sport for too long so we've seen this film already. Let's get over it, I can find a common ground somewhere for having less racing, let's make those single laps more competitive then, let's structure it like F1 qualifying or MotoGP qualifying, let's spice it up with some individual time trial moments also, on the clock, so the pressure kicks in. Certainly insist on getting those categories sorted, and even getting GT1 and GT2 so you can get faster drivers and slower drivers battling within the same kind of pace and still aim for a win. Derek can work on the motors, sure steve could choose the batteries, we can drop few bucks for the club to buy this control parts. Let's put them in a box, have a draw each meet and randomize the chance of getting the better motor. let's put some weight on the faster drivers based on the fastest laps of previous event like WTCC. Let's make it fun...