View Single Post
Old 2016.12.02, 04:22 PM   #952
TeeSquared
Redline

That was all actually....pretty reasonable. On both Derek and Steve's part. Bravo.

Okay fair enough, you are right about me spitting venom. Even Carlos has said to me it's obvious I've got a lot of pent up frustration about Mini-Z meets and I guess I needed to vent it. I've been pondering how to do so for two weeks and I've written and erased dozens of far more venomous posts that in retrospect I'm glad I had the foresight to delete before posting. I'll ask you about your nickname the next time I see you.

You've got to be so careful with "trash talking." It never works out well when the person saying things also takes it upon themselves to decide if someones response is reasonable or not. Again, the judge and jury thing. If it's obvious that someone is upset by your ribbing, even if you are sure your intent isn't to antagonize, it might be a good idea to stop anyways.

I think here is a good place to leave it be, for now. Maybe we can reconcile in the future and enjoy some good laps another day.

Good luck to your club,
-Thomas