View Single Post
Old 2004.09.30, 12:47 PM   #5
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

Send a message via MSN to Twenty-Se7en
Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b
a new comer to the washington gtg's brought his skyline xmod and actually ran it rather well on my 50cm track. he also mentioned bending in the ends of the tie bar. it definately was better than my son's rsx. he still got blown away when running with the z's though. just posting to show it can be done...
Mini-zs and Xmods wont be competitors until Radio Shack does something with the Xmods... maybe they will release an Xmods SE like the zipzaps but that doesn't look likely as they only just released the new bodies for the xmods. Like I mentioned there are numberous threads on modding the radius of steering for the xmods, but as I don't know if I mentioned they are nowhere near beginner mods and require some skill to pull off. I may do some in the future, if I do I will post it in the other rc's section.
Twenty-Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote