View Single Post
Old 2017.04.11, 04:56 PM   #2
zround

Send a message via Skype™ to zround
1.15.8 is not a big update, see http://www.zround.com/support/change...?version_id=12

I remember a bug while releasing 1.15.7 related to the language settings on championship manager but it was solved on build 8. I've used 1.15.8 until mid February flawlesly.

It didn't introduce changes to lapcounter code ... so it should work as good or as bad as older versions.

1.15.9rc3 introduces the "event manager" feature. It is the "3rd release candidate" version as I have not had time to test it in full. I've published in order to receive feedback from users.

No changes to to lapcounter interface code which could explain detection issues.

When a detection is received, it always is dumped to the log. Detection messages are received all together, a decoding failure will affect to all transponders and not to specific ones.

I've not received issues about I-Lap and unfortunatelly I don't own a device for testing . I can add a serial port data sniffer when zround be started in debug mode in order to analyze the messages received from the decoder when detecions fails. It will be available on next release.

Regards
zround is offline   Reply With Quote