View Single Post
Old 2015.03.11, 04:18 AM   #35
Roberto

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPMini-z View Post
Nice! Looks like you have a mix of Kyosho Japan tracks and US or Spain expansion turn kits. Kyosho Japan likes their 30cm tracks to have a lower side rail as they feel it gives the smaller track a better flow and look.
You're obviously right, i originally purchased the track from the Spanish distributor. I began with a dnano then, last summer, after my first taste of a miniz i was hooked....
I planned to expand my track and, after few months waiting for the spanish distributor to resupply, i purchased the expansion and two wide turn kit from Kyosho.
Sadly i'm still waiting for the spanish to restock... because Kyosho carries just a few 30 cm items (the track, the expansion kit and the wide turn), also i dislike their lower rail, while adeguate for dnano they simply don't make the job with mini z.
When finally restocked, I'm still planning to buy a chicane kit and a Mini Long 45, i'd also like to buy the quick mini 45 and mini straight if they'll ever arrive in Europe to add a degree of flexibility to my small tracks.
Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote