View Single Post
Old 2005.05.31, 02:49 PM   #4
saiyan
BooYa!!

I have several sets of the Iwaver lights and they only come on with power to the motor. I was thinkin of trying to figure out a way to by-pass the board so that the headlights would be on all the time, but i may just get the light kit that does that already.

There is an indoor carpet track for the 1:10 in Tempe. Now that i have shifted my work week to have week-ends off, I was thinkin of talking to the guy and see if i could get atleast 3 racers together if he would do a mini-z class. I'm sure he would as it would just be more money for him. Most of the places i've raced at require at least 3 before they run a class. I've also been debating on getting a track and doing a GTG of some sort for just the mini-z and maybe 1:18's. I was gonna see if some the LHS would let me post a 'sign up' sheet to get a count and a idea of how many would be interested in racing their minis. I live near 19th ave and Camelback so i've been lookin for some ' space ' around here. Initially i might have to have the GTG in the ' club house ' here in my town home communitty.
Kamehamehaaaaa!!!!!! Rallye racers are the originators of drift Speedchannel on-line rocks!!
saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote