View Single Post
Old 2012.01.14, 12:24 AM   #15
soimthatguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPowerRC View Post
as mentioned in our original statement, PN Racing's place in this industry is undeniable. Kyosho's place in this market is undeniable. Atomic, etc... same. we aren't trying to replace them, nor are trying to displace them. we have entered the market as a competitor and only seek a fair opportunity to do so and those interested in giving us -or any other newcomer- the opportunity should not be threatened or intimidated.

again, aftermarket parts making is all about taking existing products and improving them in a way we think customers will feel is useful and all of us do the same thing. i wish them and other existing companies continued success in what they're doing. i hope PN Racing will cease their unethical and illegal business practices and allow us to move forward with customers who like what we're doing.

i don't really don't expect to change the views of some that are on 'their side', one can't win over every customer. thanks to those who have contacted us and appreciate the stand we're taking against bullying in the industry.
We've chose someone whom is well engraved in the community. Someone whom we know will deliver and keep delivering quality products. You come into this industry trying to sell a design which has already been produced. X Power RC has not done anything to prove to this community to show that you guys are innovative/high quality/Race Tested. You think us racers will side with a company that replicates parts that we currently use? You want us to think of you like that? Well, I congratulate you cause you have far from exceeded in that criteria. All of us respect Reflex/Kyosho/PN equally because they have original products that stands out for that company. Only bullying is coming from your company. Taking another company's design, claim it as your own innovative design, and trying to make money off it.