View Single Post
Old 2017.06.21, 12:17 AM   #5
Inferius77

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeSquared View Post
I don't mean to be a buzz-kill, but save your money or build a 10th scale speed demon. It will be much cheaper, much more practical, and much easier to drive.
Your overall reply was the most helpful thing I've ever read. Thanks for proving so much information. Actually, I've come to realize that my post made it seem like I was more interested in the speed of my Mini-Z rather than its quality and maneuverability. Truthfully, my interest is more in actually have a car that is fun to drive, and even more fun to tune and "hop-up" to make it drive/race even better. Not just about speed.

Anyways, I'm now much closer to buying my car. I'm leaning towards the MR-03VE Pro. Is it a good choice? Did Kyosho put new things on the VE Pro that I couldn't otherwise just buy and install onto a basic MR-03 or MR-03VE? And same question for the 03 to the 03VE. Also, I'm curious if there's anything I need to watch out for when buying a car. For example, making sure it has the most recent radio version? Cuz I notice some MR-03s have AFS, HFS, and MHS. And lastly, any recommendations on where to buy from?

Last edited by Inferius77; 2017.06.21 at 01:02 PM.
Inferius77 is offline   Reply With Quote