View Single Post
Old 2005.09.28, 05:11 PM   #36
michvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionblade
Yeah...but not when they go nuts when other cars are near them. *cough*iwaver*cough*

@ Marcos: which readyset? $20 says it's an Enzo. If not, I hope you got an EASILY VISIBLE body. My SLR taught me that...destroyed in about 5 minutes. My best advice is to be careful, though. Since you just got your Z, there's a good chance you'll be in the C...little bit of a rough main. If you got an Enzo, you can always use my red body if you think you'll get beat around, or Eugene's green and silver since that seems to be losing paint for some reason anyway. XD

@Eugene: I charged both new packs and tested them. Now, either my other batteries are slowing down, or these things are rockets. I'm sure you'll like them. I know I will...I just hope Crop doesn't try to block me on the straight like last week...he'll be OWNED.

@Michvin: Eric did really well and won his main last week...but Crop was complaining to me after the race. He said Eric was tanking a bit. I guess he's got a point...I was marshalling that race, and Eric pushed past a little bit...but Al told him twice to watch his reverse into traffic. Now, I personally didn't see him reverse into anyone, so I can't defend his statement, but it may be something you want to advise to Eric, I don't want Crop to get angry as he so often does with me...Which, by the way, I still don't understand. He did well with your McLaren, though. And the paintbrush Marlboro scheme is...original. Hey, can't see the brushstrokes from 15 feet away, right.

And, uh, if any of you guys saw...Eug's green/silver Enzo is quickly becoming yellow, and in the oddest places. The paint chipped next to the base of the spoiler, exactly how did I get hit there? Someone had a higher car I guess...the only one I can think I tangled with a bit was Crop, dunno how high his 575 is.

i think crop was seeking for excuse for not winning the race
Al told Eric to watch his backouts, true, but that was during the qualifier, not in finals, so the complaint is not to the point.