View Single Post
Old 2018.01.10, 03:11 PM   #1
TyGminiz

HFAY Season 25, Ready, Set, GO.

Hey Everyone, this is Ty from PDX Mini Z in Portland Oregon. We are newer to the HFAY series the last couple years. We love it. We have a growing club and people are excited to help out in the interim or as long as needed (or we have energy ) to help keep this awesome program going.

We are going to manage the HFAY program this spring, until or unless someone else wants to. We don't want to step on anyone's toes, but we do want the program to continue. Brian has put too much into this, as have others over the years for it to die. And it has helped us become much better drivers, making it more enjoyable for our club, as i'm sure yours as well.

We are picking 5 tracks today. Post up your 5 picks below:

Or just go to Brian's site www.howfastareyou.com and pick 5 tracks from the "Time Trials" section and post below. (Site is not up all the time)

I hope to have the 5 tracks picked out by the weekend. From there you'll still have a couple weeks to get a January program in.

We'll have you send us your times like you had Brian in the past. And we'll post them at the beginning of the next month.

We haven't discussed in our club what if any charges for this spring 2018 series. I say let's just get some clubs doing HFAY again and we'll figure this out over the next number of months and have more for the Fall.

We are not changing any of the rules or anything, just helping keep a good thing going.

We hope your club will be joining us this spring.

Ty

Last edited by TyGminiz; 2018.01.10 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Direct social media link
TyGminiz is offline   Reply With Quote